Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post you Punk

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

NSC your just a bunch of punks...................

punk:punk:punk::clap::clap::clap::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
All booked ready to go. Anyone else going this year ?

Yes I am going as Conflict are playing.....but we cant talk to each other cause I am a Palace fan.

But other than that fact, IMHO this years rebellion has the best line up ever. Rancid, PIL, Conflict, SLF there worth seeing by themselfs let alone the 300 other bands.

Hope to see you there...I will wear my Johnny moped t shirt x

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yes I am going as Conflict are playing.....but we cant talk to each other cause I am a Palace fan.

But other than that fact, IMHO this years rebellion has the best line up ever. Rancid, PIL, Conflict, SLF there worth seeing by themselfs let alone the 300 other bands.

Hope to see you there...I will wear my Johnny moped t shirt x

Don't think the line up is as strong as previous year but still very good.
I will be wearing my Brighton shirt on one of the days so will look for you.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Don't think the line up is as strong as previous year but still very good.
I will be wearing my Brighton shirt on one of the days so will look for you.

I forgot Patrick fitzgerald is also there...This years lineup is a bit more punk there seems to be less skinhead bands, IMO the last few years there has been a fair few dodgy Oi / streetpunk type bands with right wing views, last year I know a pub down the road with nothing to do with rebellion was hosting some very nasty type whitpower bands hopefully this wont happen this year.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
For all you old punkers out there, see if you can spot 2 young punks in the crowd, maybe making them the first punks on TOTP (thats a clue)

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
For all you old punkers out there, see if you can spot 2 young punks in the crowd, maybe making them the first punks on TOTP (thats a clue)

Clocked 'em .Scabies and Sensible .Did notice The Hot Rods on TOTP's 1976 and the bassist was wearing a t shirt with the word PUNK on and some fetching wraparound shades
I am recording all the TOTP's so I can gradually make up my own Punk On The Pops disc.1978 79 are the years to look out for. Just seem to remember each week , the Buzzcocks and Sham 69 et al always seemed to playing and then the '80's with the Exploited and the Upstarts .Can't wait !!

Jan 30, 2008
I forgot Patrick fitzgerald is also there...This years lineup is a bit more punk there seems to be less skinhead bands, IMO the last few years there has been a fair few dodgy Oi / streetpunk type bands with right wing views, last year I know a pub down the road with nothing to do with rebellion was hosting some very nasty type whitpower bands hopefully this wont happen this year.
are skrewdriver playing then :facepalm: i thought a lot of these bands were from Scandinavia Germany and eastern europe, nowt wrong with a bit of oi :wrong:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
are skrewdriver playing then :facepalm: i thought a lot of these bands were from Scandinavia Germany and eastern europe, nowt wrong with a bit of oi :wrong:

Not all of them I am afraid.

Agree with the oi coment but it was / is highjacked but a very small minority of vile little right wingers....but lets not spoil this great thread on them.

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
i thought i saw a few skullhead t shirts at last years fest. certainly nothing wrong with oi music. happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here