Post-upgrade test

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't like it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Pretty sure it's NOTHING to do with the upgrade, but my router isn't working, so no wifi at chez Bobkin.

Vote of confidence given :moo:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is there an icon that can be used to show that someone has voted on a poll, but not necessarily made a comment? I regularly forget if I have voted on the correct score threads, so seeing a red arrow or something I would know that it is a poll I have already voted on?

Ta

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is there an icon that can be used to show that someone has voted on a poll, but not necessarily made a comment? I regularly forget if I have voted on the correct score threads, so seeing a red arrow or something I would know that it is a poll I have already voted on?

Ta
what option you vote for is highlighted in italics......I think!

Flex Your Head

Serious question - Big Board Home Page is taking longer to load than usual.The rendering moves the line formatting to the right and down just before the pages fully load. So if you've tapped on a subject just before this - it opens the wrong thread. Not a huge problem but irritating sometimes.
Yes, it's a right pain when you're sitting on a moving train and have sausage fingers, especially if it's a weak signal and you have to wait 30 seconds for the wrong thread to open.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Serious question - Big Board Home Page is taking longer to load than usual.The rendering moves the line formatting to the right and down just before the pages fully load. So if you've tapped on a subject just before this - it opens the wrong thread. Not a huge problem but irritating sometimes.

This is on iPad and iPhone

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
what option you vote for is highlighted in italics......I think!

I know, but I have go into the thread to see if I have voted, I can see on the front page which threads I have contributed to by the green arrow next to the thread, just wondered if there was a different one to show I had voted on a poll.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

This on a kindle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here