Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post-Match Injury Count

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Both knees bruised & swollen; wrecked body; shot voicebox & raging hangover here.

Marvelous schmarvelous. :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Knackered knees and another hangover here, soon to be cured by a large roast dinner :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sore left knee from jumping up then down onto the seat infront when we scored the first goal.
Cut on right index finger.....no idea how!
Sore throat.
Raging hangover.
Severly damaged bank account.

PRICELESS

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sore left knee from jumping up then down onto the seat infront when we scored the first goal.
Cut on right index finger.....no idea how!
Sore throat.
Raging hangover.
Severly damaged bank account.

PRICELESS

I see the novelty value of the (relatively) cheap ticket & travel has worn off! :lolol:

Did you manage to cram any more booze in them hollow legs after we got back to Brighton hon? :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Massive headache but now gone

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I see the novelty value of the (relatively) cheap ticket & travel has worn off! :lolol:

Did you manage to cram any more booze in them hollow legs after we got back to Brighton hon? :ohmy:

:lolol: yeah somehow managed more booze and a Subway which I dont remember, woke up at 4am still in my clothes!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:lolol: yeah somehow managed more booze and a Subway which I dont remember, woke up at 4am still in my clothes!

A legendary effort! :bowdown:

ps Hopefully see you again this season when you join the 'Freak Crew' for more cheeky awayday shenanigans. :cheers:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A lost voice, a stomach upset and a jacket covered in saliva.

Wonderful.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Painful knee, wrist, foreman and shoulder as well as a graze/bruise across my ribs and chest, but all this did not come from my over-celebrations at The Valley but catching the train beforehand. Due to a mishap I my wallet ended up on the level crossing at my local station...So I had had to jump/fall over the barriers Norman Wisdom style then pick up my wallet and then do it again to get over at the other end and all this whilst the train is approaching!!

Still, I managed to rescue my wallet and made the train so all in all it was worth it!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Headache after being elbowed in the head during lua lua goal celebrations.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
My elbows hurt after I elbowed a load of people in the midst of all the LuaLua goal celebrations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here