Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Post a video of one of your favourite Albion goals of all time (if you can find it)

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
One of the most obvious ones - but over my life time, probably re-watched this one more than any other.

One of the least spectacular goals we've scored technically, but in terms of significance and emotion, we were huge underdogs and scoring like this in the very, very last minute of extra time was an absolutely insane moment... even more so looking back, as we went on to win on penalties, and then in the final, against all odds.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This is a REALLY tough one. It was going to be the Gross goal in the 3-1 against United (long ball from Sanchez, etc), but I've gone for another Kaiser Klassic (in ALL of its glory):

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1699286029603.png

1699286043608.png

Couldn't find a video but these are a couple of my favourite pics

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Best bit about this was the replays being shown on the big screen and the cheers getting louder every time :giggle:

On my screen, your link is greyed out, so going only by what you'd written, I assumed you'd posted the Knockaert goal in the 1-0 win over Huddersfield that Danny Ward let slip under him. The Amex screen seemed to show about TEN angles of it, and the cheers got louder each time. Was a bit CRUEL to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here