Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Post a photo of the most beautiful car you’ve ever seen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But also this one - beautiful, insofar as it was the first car that was actually MINE :love:

vw polo.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Never been a huge car fan in general tbh. Supercars like Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches etc just dont do it for me.

But, I've always had an absolute passion for '32 Ford Roadsters and Coupes. Give me one of those over the others any day...

View attachment 176677 View attachment 176678

Oh, and maybe the General Lee as well 😁
Any excuse to have daisy duke on display, offer accepted.
69 Charger is a lovely car too, just mat black is my preferred colour in that, love a hot rod too, I did have a 1959 spilt windscreen morris minor turned into a pick up truck with white wall tires back in the 90s, but kids in London kept vandalising it, so I had to sell it.

66666.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
69 Charger is a lovely car too, just mat black is my preferred colour in that, love a hot rod too, I did have a 1959 spilt windscreen morris minor turned into a pick up truck with white wall tires back in the 90s, but kids in London kept vandalising it, so I had to sell it.

View attachment 176682
Great minds eh?! 🤪

Been saying to the missus that I would love to do that as a project for years now!! with a surfboard in the back.... 😎

Any photos?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
images%2FGettyImages%2Fmmsport%2F90min_en_international_web%2F01gy8637zc46mj1fxt3k.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great minds eh?! 🤪

Been saying to the missus that I would love to do that as a project for years now!! with a surfboard in the back.... 😎

Any photos?
There are at least 6 chargers and at least one T1 VW camper buried amongst the 4,000+ *projects*, here...

charger.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In terms of the vehicle that has brought me the most joy, probably this from Mario Kart Double Dash;

1708508513885.png

Luigi for life.

Or the Toyota Celica from Sega Rally;

1708508565816.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Great minds eh?! 🤪

Any photos?
Yeah, black and white photo only (it was bright red), the ex has the rest of the photos, and unfortunately me on right and my baby brother on the left are sprawled all over the bonnet for some reason.
car.jpg

boik

View attachment 176682
Friend of mine imported a Charger for peanuts. Not a fan. Let's just say that it wasn't very good on roundabouts. Or indeed any piece of road that wasn't perfectly straight.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Friend of mine imported a Charger for peanuts. Not a fan. Let's just say that it wasn't very good on roundabouts. Or indeed any piece of road that wasn't perfectly straight.
My mate brought over this immaculate Plymouth Duster in 2019 from Finland. Cost about £20k all in iirc, inc. import costs. Still drives it to shows etc.

Screenshot_20240221-095932_Photos.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here