NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good pie
Queue moved quickly
Trains were excellent, back in Lewes by 5.20
Stockdale and Hughes look class
Kaz played 90 mins
O'Grady doesn't fall over, back into people to claim fouls and has more pace than Ulloa
Greer had a decent game
Sami seems to be more positive tactically and with his subs
Wednesday were no better

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good pie
Queue moved quickly
Trains were excellent, back in Lewes by 5.20
Stockdale and Hughes look class
Kaz played 90 mins
O'Grady doesn't fall over, back into people to claim fouls and has more pace than Ulloa
Greer had a decent game
Sami seems to be more positive tactically and with his subs
Wednesday were no better

If Wednesday had one shot on target which ended up in the back of the net I am genuinely intrigued to know how Stockdale looked class. Did he dominate the area, catch or punch all crosses, distribute the ball well? If he did this is indeed a big positive :thumbsup:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Was the food any good, and how was it priced?

Pretty tasty. Fish/scampi or chicken bites and chips around £6-£6.50. Service slow but probably no worse than inside the ground. Definitely a positive.
Sat and ate next to the van and slightly disturbing to see plenty of fat Owls fans pissing behind the van.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Listened to England win on the way home. Nothing else.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I have treated myself to a Bridge car park season ticket for this season. I arrived at 2.20 and had a leisurely 10 minute walk to the stadium. Hung around for about an hour afterwards talking with mates, then the same 10 minute walk back. Both arriving and leaving were a breeze. Okay, getting out after midweek games might be a nightmare, but I'll be able to sit in the warmth, listening to the radio, rather than queueing in all weathers on the bridge to get to the station, or enduring jobsworth Brighton and Hove Bus Company drivers refusing to let one on the bus (okay, they can't let the bus exceed its capacity, but it's the bad grace with which they do it that gets me wound up). Sure, getting to and from the stadium on a Saturday by public transport is fine, but the midweek games were a complete pain when I had a full day's work in London the next day.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks like there might be a decent betting angle in backing Greer as a goalscorer. Beat the bookies!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
On the football side - back four generally looked good. But only real positive was winning the test match

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pretty tasty. Fish/scampi or chicken bites and chips around £6-£6.50. Service slow but probably no worse than inside the ground. Definitely a positive.
Sat and ate next to the van and slightly disturbing to see plenty of fat Owls fans pissing behind the van.

Is it on YouTube... ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I was pleased that the number 23 turned up in good time. Although England had already done the business on India by the time I returned.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Positively overjoyed at having to work yesterday. Avoided the FL Show. Looking forward to Tuesday and seeing CMS score 2 or 3 and showing Hyypia the way forward. Hope Toko starts too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here