[Albion] Positives from tonight (Luton)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This will give us an absolute rocket for the weekend.
Definitely this. We’ve generally seen a positive reaction following poor performances this season and I’d imagine RDZ is the wrong side of “absolutely f***ing radge” right now.

And my personal positive? On a short break in The Lakes. Did 8 stiff miles covering 4 Wainwrights today, including a couple above the snow line. Went out for dinner and went to a gorgeous boutique cinema to see The End We Start From, which meant my phone was turned off as the horror show unfolded. Do go and see it if you get the chance. Incredible and quietly terrifying piece of cinema.

It’s been SUCH a superb day, I’m actually able to give tonight’s match a shrug and a meh. I’ll be at The Amex on Saturday. I WON’T be able to accept a similar outcome with such equanimity then.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Game slime this lower RDZ’s stock. Maybe we can keep him and all our players so next season we can have a good go in champs league (after winning Europa).

More seriously. Maybe bloom will buy a couple of players he might have been pondering. I just hope he doesn’t do something rash which he regrets. Surely he won’t.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
When we collapsed against Everton and got done by four goals losing Solly to injury along the way, we went to Arsenal in our next game and won 3-0.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Definitely this. We’ve generally seen a positive reaction following poor performances this season and I’d imagine RDZ is the wrong side of “absolutely f***ing radge” right now.

And my personal positive? On a short break in The Lakes. Did 8 stiff miles covering 4 Wainwrights today, including a couple above the snow line. Went out for dinner and went to a gorgeous boutique cinema to see The End We Start From, which meant my phone was turned off as the horror show unfolded. Do go and see it if you get the chance. Incredible and quietly terrifying piece of cinema.

It’s been SUCH a superb day, I’m actually able to give tonight’s match a shrug and a meh. I’ll be at The Amex on Saturday. I WON’T be able to accept a similar outcome with such equanimity then.
The Alhambra? Did you pop into the Square Orange on the way out?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Saved a few quid not buying tomorrows paper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports