Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We’re in what feels like our worst run of form since Feb-April 2022, and Chelsea are still 3 points behind us.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
This.
Saw it coming with that line up.

Attachments

• a7154d97-c425-4824-96b1-ed760f564706.jpeg
    a7154d97-c425-4824-96b1-ed760f564706.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 52

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I know its a whooshy thread but I need some positivity 🤔

…. ok going to go and meditate on the bathroom floor, that should do it.

Seriously though: -

• I thought Ferguson looked better today than he had for a while - he seemed to create some space for himself and looked closer to scoring than he has for a while (despite poor finishing and still lumbering around in the 18 yard box with no acceleration from a standing spot when needed.)
  • Facu - one of the few players that hasn’t lost form
  • Barco was on the bench suggesting RDZ was pleased with his debut minutes v Wolves
  • Dunk had a good game
  • No more injuries for Roma (plus Gilmour will be in) and Gross, Facu and Lamptey not having a strenuous full 90’.
  • ‘It doesn’t matter’ (Lallana)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I know its a whooshy thread but I need some positivity 🤔

…. ok going to go and meditate on the bathroom floor, that should do it.

Seriously though: -

• I thought Ferguson looked better today than he had for a while - he seemed to create some space for himself and looked closer to scoring than he has for a while (despite poor finishing and still lumbering around in the 18 yard box with no acceleration from a standing spot when needed.)
  • Facu - one of the few players that hasn’t lost form
  • Barco was on the bench suggesting RDZ was pleased with his debut minutes v Wolves
  • Dunk had a good game
  • No more injuries for Roma (plus Gilmour will be in) and Gross, Facu and Lamptey not having a strenuous full 90’.
  • ‘It doesn’t matter’ (Lallana)
Weirdly enough I agree with you on fergie. He was still rubbish, but he started to do the things that made him the hype job originally. Keep giving him minutes and he will come good.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I didn't see any specific errors from Webster. He was playing in LCB and didn't have much protection from Pervis but dealt with runners quite well
Wasn’t Webster at fault for the first goal?
Positives for me: Baleba (other than one horrendous misplaced pass back); no new injuries and should have lots of fresh legs for Roma

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Pascal got a well earned rest, and didn't get injured whilst training between 16:30-17:00

everything else is variable fluff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here