[Albion] Positives from today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
no spence tonight as potter sets our best PL points tally :D

He is still so underwhelmed by the ex England player of the season signing, he’ll be even more annoyed tonight now we’ve won!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
3 wins and 3 draws from our 9 remaining games after lockdown (bearing in mind how difficult a run in we had - in my view) was excellent. Before lockdown we were right out of sorts.

Lamptey is looking a really good little player. More positivity in his performances since lockdown than most other players - and at his age that bodes so well for the future.

Get the Lallana deal done and another striker or two in during the close season and mid-table is a real possibility next season. Even the likes of Webster who earlier looked like an over-priced signing has benefitted from a run of games and is now showing us what the club saw in him. Bissouma has improved - Maupay looks a menace - and Burn has done well at left back to name just a few.

Still unsure about Trossard but I had the same doubts about Bissouma but it just goes to show that a run of games can do wonders for the confidence of some players. Maybe Trossard just needs a regular run in the side to see the best of him?

And to win at Burnley - priceless (or at least another £2m in the bank)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Dale Stevens, single-handedly, gained us 2pts by blocking that point blank header from Rodriguez, with his head, on the goal line near the end.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Dale Stevens, single-handedly, gained us 2pts by blocking that point blank header from Rodriguez, with his head, on the goal line near the end.

Not sure he knew much about it, but he's done alright recently Dale

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
- A goal from midfield
- Both goals from players who desperately needed one
- 3-5-2 is a formation which would be strengthened by Lallana and White for MacAllister and Burn/March
- We best the racists with a black player scoring
- Jay Rodriguez didn’t score
- Sean Dyche will explode
- New kit
- The strength of the bench
- THAT pass from Dunk
- 7 games unbeaten away
- a brilliant away win to help with the mojo over the break

I’ll add THAT pass from Bissouma! He is so good.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Please enlighten me, what has the second top goal scorer who happened to miss 5 games due to injury got you unsure of?

I just think he goes missing in too many games although he's not started that many either. He has a decent record considering his starts but if he's that great why doesn't GP play him more? The injury he had was ages ago now.

Don't get me wrong I like the look of what little I've seen of him, but I just hope GP will play him more. Hopefully more regular game time will see him become a real top player - I hope so anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports