Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from today?

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Backed derby with £50.....and returned £90

First ever time I've backed against us, that dissulusioned with the team it was easy money

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Wrote off the £26 I paid for my ticket and saved myself the train fare and beer money. Went up the gym and listened to the shambles on the radio.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Home late missed first 25 minutes of the stream.. no commentary no score display top corner .watched 65 minuets of my team match the best side in the championship and got a nil nil happy days

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
"We're Brighton and Hove Albion and our striker is Bent' that was my highlight.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
3 pretend goal celebrations followed by the 3 nillllllllll and you f****d it up song :smile:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm home already and I don't have a sore throat.

Never 'heard' us so quiet at an away game. Says all Tony Bloom should need to (not) hear.

It felt like there was a feeling of doom in the away end once the team was announced. I had little hope up to that point but that all went.

We were very quiet but seeing your team go 3-0 down in 20 minutes won't often lead to cheers from the fans. I think the most depressing thing about yesterday was that I wasn't at all surprised. It felt inevitable once the teams were announced.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
If anything this has made the Millwall, Wolves, Reading and Fulham games most exciting as they might well have a grand bearing upon our future this season. Looking forward to them all, and Charlton go on sale Thursday :O

:albion2:

On a side note and for what it is worth, as much as Sami ain't cutting the Colman's, still not sure who we would have come in. Anyone worth their salt will be working Shirley? Anyone trying to pepper up a team struggling at the base of the table, playing ketchup needs to be a bit good to get this lot motivated and to perform. Maybe get one on HP?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If anything this has made the Millwall, Wolves, Reading and Fulham games most exciting as they might well have a grand bearing upon our future this season. Looking forward to them all, and Charlton go on sale Thursday :O

:albion2:

On a side note and for what it is worth, as much as Sami ain't cutting the Colman's, still not sure who we would have come in. Anyone worth their salt will be working Shirley? Anyone trying to pepper up a team struggling at the base of the table, playing ketchup needs to be a bit good to get this lot motivated and to perform. Maybe get one on HP?

Good points well made, Prince.

Please accept my condiments.

PG

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Derby have proved that it is possible to become "premier league ready" on and off the pitch and also keep our fans on side and allow them to generate a good atmosphere. It is also possible to keep your best players despite losing in the play offs.

Let's hope we follow their lead.

The big difference is they got 'Premier League Ready' without telling the world that's what they were doing. BHAFC on the other hand told the world that everything at the club was 'Premier League Ready' while they pissed off the majority of its supporters with streams of bullshit (1 club 1 ambition for instance) as they got us League 1 ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here