Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from today.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
sausage and bean pie was nice, it took just 15 mins to get out of bennetts field and I won the first goal time scratch card

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Positives? Well it's payday on Friday, and am going to Alton Towers.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I feel much better this time than I did last week, I didn't try and drink loads of Kronenburg on an empty stomach, harsh lesson learned ( again) last week. :wrong:

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I fail to see what anyone sees in Forster-Caskey. He contributes nothing apart from sideways and backward passes - a latter day Ray Wilkins but nowhere near as good.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we defend better than Sunderland

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Think you might be in the minority there. He was a lot better than O'Grady and Baldock who proved today that they were League 1 strikers and cheap buys to suit FFP. At least Colunga wanted the ball and tried to make things happen. Jonny Cantor and Adam Virgo on SCR thought he had a good game too. I thought JFC wantedtoo long on the ball today. He had acres of space at times today but got caught in possession as he dwelt on the ball. Having said that he is one of our better midfielders. How Gardener gets to play every week amazes me. We definately missed Lua Lua today. We were crying out for his pace in the second half.

Doesn't look like it from thumbs on my comment. Thought Baldock comfortably better than Colunga today.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I made Ince MOM before they announced it and agreed with the sponsors but after announcing it Stockdale produced 2 good saves had it been decided on 90 mins it would have been Stockdale but it is usually decided on 85mins.
? You posted your player ratings well after the match, and gave Ince MoM. Yet on this thread you said Stockdale was the only positive. You're not making sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here