Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Norwich Home)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Got to witness a once in a lifetime event, one might even call it a miracle... the fans cheered simon hooper appearing.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Seeing friends again I’ve missed for past 2+ years.
Chatting to Norwich fans pre match, and a fan come all the way from Denmark to see his 1st PL game (!)
The journey home, thinking how lucky I am to afford a PL football match and can take time away from family
Seeing Maupay try, almost too hard, and knowing it hurt/he loves us and our club
Post match Radio Sussex - Warren is always worth listening to, he and Jonny are a great combo

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Coach ST29 was early and we got to park close to the exit. First coach out. Normally one of the last.

And this
Got to witness a once in a lifetime event, one might even call it a miracle... the fans cheered simon hooper appearing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ali Mac (again) and the return of Sarmiento. Drop Trossard and play Sarmiento from the start

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Dominated the game. Should have won. Best performance at home since Brentford. Clean sheet. Staying up. Happy days

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
March, Trossard, Lamptey, Mac Allister and Sarmiento were very good.

Tross, Mac, Dunk and Gross were good.

I left before Sarmiento came on.

(For a different thread: March was, in my opinion, shit. Lamptey was hit and miss.)

(Edit, when asked for positives on a thread, why do people post negatives, other than as disagreement? ???)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
- Clean sheet and hopefully a return to sanity and confidence of our defence and keeper.

- Even though we didn't win this game where we had 31 shots, including a penalty, we at least finished by gaining a point. Last year's comedy result against a bottom-three team was a game in which we were awarded two penalties and an actual goal but still lost 0-1.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The only positive I can see Is that Potter might be gone by Monday.

A beter positive is that you might be gone sooner, though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
- Clean sheet and hopefully a return to sanity and confidence of our defence and keeper.

- Even though we didn't win this game where we had 31 shots, including a penalty, we at least finished by gaining a point. Last year's comedy result against a bottom-three team was a game in which we were awarded two penalties and an actual goal but still lost 0-1.

We very nearly lost 1-0 today if you recall….

This place would be in full meltdown mode, had they scored.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here