Portsmouth in trouble again maybe?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is the least surprising news since I went down to the woods recently and found a bear squatting behind a tree, having a number two.

Blimey, I didn't think there was any native bears in this country. As a ootl, you should don your rifle and shoot the bloody thing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Pompey owner is a complete merchant banker

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Asset-stripper accusations from Lithuania. I think Pompey FC's assets may have already been stripped?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Antonov arrested in London today according to the BBC. I feel really sorry for Pompey fans.:lol::lol::lol:

He has connections with another Lithuanian bank , Krajbanka which is pronounced CryBanker :lolol:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
it gets better

from the Sunday Mirror

Portsmouth’s latest financial crisis could see the club end up in the hands of former owner Belram Chanrai.

Current owners CSI are in danger over bank *guarantees from the Lithuanian bank Snoras they used to buy the club last June.

If CSI default on any payments, Chainrai has the legal right to take back control of the club. Although the Football League are refraining from commenting about the situation they are *concerned by the issues engulfing Pompey.

City of London Police *arrested Pompey owner and head of CSI, Vladimir Antonov, on Thursday in connection with a pre-trial investigation into alleged fraud and money laundering.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm trying to work out whether this Twitter account is real. I think it might be :lol:

Twitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports