Portslade cardiff fan in peace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
congrats on the win yesterday, was up at west ham myself last week so i know theres nothing better than getting something in injury time, av been to pompey myself, what a skip, did u sing to the neighbours at half time ? lol how do u think you will do at our place on wendsday ? av got tuesday 6th march in my head as a good day out, whatever the result. the amex looks the bollox, remember going on the march to the brighton centre in my city top, seems like yesterday. apart from 2 games, good luck 4 the rest of the season :)

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Thanks for the nice comments........ and congrat's on the result today. Think Wednesday will be very tough but i've learnt not to ever under estimate the Albion!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think you may have toomuch for us and we will lose. I would be delighted with a point.

You never know. Great test for us and the sort of games we dreamed of last season.

Bring it on

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Been to Cardiff twice before absolutely love the city and the people very friendly and had a great time in several pubs no aggro at all !

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
a different class to what we have played so far and could be a heavy defeat if Cardiff turn up Wednesday night, packed with quality all over the park. I very happy with our start and we could cause a surprise, but i think 3-0 to Cardiff.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I was very surprised when Dave Jones was sacked at the end of May but Malky Mackay seems to be doing an excellent job so far; nice blend of youth and experience in the team - Craig Conway, Joe Mason, Kenny Miller and Robert Earnshaw - although its early days. Maybe a fresh start was needed to banish the memories of blowing automatic promotion and then collapsing to Reading in the play-offs. I think Cardiff will be up near the top this season.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Think Cardiff should win this one quite easily: would be happy if they could refrain from kicking lumps out of anyone but that might be to much to ask!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Going to be one tough game. I'd be absolutely delighted with a point.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm nervous truth be told , but then (as you see from previous posts) I'm ALWAYS nervous before an Albion match - it's when I'm NOT worried it goes tits up.

but looking forward to it , new ground for me (used to love Ninian Park so gutted it's not there anymore) and a chance to play against a decent side.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Been to Cardiff twice before absolutely love the city and the people very friendly and had a great time in several pubs no aggro at all !

As an ex-Cardiff resident who went back there last year for the first time in donkeys I was blown away by the amount of money that's been poured into redeveloping the city centre. Unrecognisable in places. It all looks really great and the travelling man-boys on here who watch Doctor Who/Torchwood can have a hand shandy over all the familiar landmarks - just don't wear your Captain Jack t-shirts to the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports