Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Port Vale latest.

Doha

Jan 12, 2012
Doha, Qatar
Cheers Triggaaar.

We've just gone into administration.

In admin who gives a f***, we're super Vale and we're going up!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anyone else read the post from Doha and think, it's happened again?

There are people possibly even dodgier than the prats who ran us in 1997 up there. :nono:

I wish Vale all the best, what's happening there is a complete disgrace and is seriously criminal. I hope your story ends as well as ours has done.

Doha

Jan 12, 2012
Doha, Qatar
You need to start posting on OVF again Ninja :D

Cheers, hopefully today is the start of a new era and we can return to the glories of the 90's.

I live in the Middle East so will find attending tonights game a bit difficult but I'll be staying up listening to it and probably shedding a tear when I hear the roar of the expectantly-large crowd.

Doha

Jan 12, 2012
Doha, Qatar
bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17276119#asset

I told you he looks like Gollum!

Like a deer in headlights in the video, he's going to get raped by the Administrator and shareholders to the tune of hundreds of thousands of pounds soon. Warms the cockles.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Football teams in administration. Surely the FA can help prevent this?

Doha

Jan 12, 2012
Doha, Qatar
They're all useless mate. Even the PFA aren't bothered, Gordon Taylor was cacking himself over Tevez' wages but I doubt he'll do owt for us.

On a positive note, tidy 3-0 win against Burton last night, the place was absolutely rocking. The last 10/15 minutes were the loudest it's been for a good 15 years, encouraged the team to score two in two minutes.

Lots of money collected too, a bloke's offered to pay for the coach and hotel bills for away games and an elderly lady gave Micky Adams £400 directly last night. Below is just one of the collection buckets -

s1-04.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/532633896.jpg

(I'd post the image directly but post count isn't high enough)

Onwards and upwards, hopefully we'll meet in the league soon (preferably the Championship!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here