Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Port Vale FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC **** FA Cup

saintvaliant

Jun 4, 2009
The better side won in awful weather.

We huffed and puffed but never really threatened bar for set plays and the odd moment. We gave away 3 soft goals but equally our keeper has made 3 good saves so no complaints on the result.

Thought we might have had a pen first half but doubt it would have changed the games outcome as you looked to have more in the locker.

Decent following and hope all had a safe trip back. All the best for the remainder of the season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The better side won in awful weather.

We huffed and puffed but never really threatened bar for set plays and the odd moment. We gave away 3 soft goals but equally our keeper has made 3 good saves so no complaints on the result.

Thought we might have had a pen first half but doubt it would have changed the games outcome as you looked to have more in the locker.

Decent following and hope all had a safe trip back. All the best for the remainder of the season.
Good luck to you as well. Play offs look a possibility.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Proud to say I started "we're the right side" in the first half, the atmosphere was fantastic today

Weather was poor, honestly thought it was going to get called off when lightening came with the serious rain, although watching people run from the front rows to the back rows was funny,

The bus I was on was 'attacked' by stickers from Palace supporters at the service station stop on the way there in the morning

And the best team won, great day out. :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Terrible, terrible weather and dubious company to the right of us in the form of a man claiming to be famous on the internet under the pseudonym of "Garden Shed". Wouldn't leave me and my brother alone.

I was very impressed by Port Vale, who passed it around on a very FA cup style pitch. Looked fine before the game, but after that ridiculous hail storm it was always going to cut up.

Thought the scoreline flattered us slightly to be honest.

Good atmosphere, but some terrible attempts at new songs. And sorry, but singing we pay your benefits just isn't funny.

Jan 30, 2008
terrible, terrible weather and dubious company to the right of us in the form of a man claiming to be famous on the internet under the pseudonym of "garden shed". Wouldn't leave me and my brother alone.

I was very impressed by port vale, who passed it around on a very fa cup style pitch. Looked fine before the game, but after that ridiculous hail storm it was always going to cut up.

Thought the scoreline flattered us slightly to be honest.

Good atmosphere, but some terrible attempts at new songs. And sorry, but singing we pay your benefits just isn't funny.
you just know that the planks singing that quickly jumped on the coach home after the game :wanker:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
proud to say i started "we're the right side" in the first half, the atmosphere was fantastic today

weather was poor, honestly thought it was going to get called off when lightening came with the serious rain, although watching people run from the front rows to the back rows was funny,

the bus i was on was 'attacked' by stickers from palace supporters at the service station stop on the way there in the morning

and the best team won, great day out. :thumbsup:
is this a joke post :facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here