Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Port Vale FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC **** FA Cup

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Surely with game at Burnley on Tuesday we will play several reserves today. I think Chicksen, Dunk, Brez, Obika, March and maybe even the new guy from Preston on the bench.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Grabban looking quality for Bournemouth, would have fitted in well here from what I'm seeing :down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball 2m
I am hearing from colleagues that tannoy announcement put out at ground to keep hold of tickets due to current weather conditions. 1/2

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Grabban looking quality for Bournemouth, would have fitted in well here from what I'm seeing :down:

lots of running around but no end product
muff0
pool2 sturridge

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
No great shock to see what is essentially a reserve side again for the cup. Hope they are good enough to get the result!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball 1m
2/2 liaising with safety officer at Port Vale to get further updates.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Just been on the Vale website. They took offence (rightly) at some ridiculous posts on NSC calling Burslem a hole and Vale fans hooligans. When will these minority of Brighton fans on this site learn that when in a glass house, then stones shouldn't be thrown. 'Scoombe, Whitehawk, Newhaven, Hastings ect ect are not exactly Knightsbridge are they. As for Hooligans, its Brighton fans who have a reputation for rampaging around places like Southend, Chesterfield, Palace, Oxford, Brentford and all around the lower leagues as well as getting involved in trouble with Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Leeds and Pompey on a regular basis. Some of the comments on NSC just defy belief for their one eyed bias.

Havent said a thing about them...but they need to be a little less touchy. Part of the internet whether it be football or not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
lots of running around but no end product
muff0
pool2 sturridge

Put in a number of decent crosses and beaten his man a few times, he's a threat no doubt IMO. Would have been happy to see him here if he normally plays like he has so far.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
[

Put in a number of decent crosses and beaten his man a few times, he's a threat no doubt IMO. Would have been happy to see him here if he normally plays like he has so far.

having just watched the highlights of the Arsenal game on player I would rather we had not sold Barnes
different times though but a reasonable comparison

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So much for taking the cup seriously then.

Will be seriously upset with Oscar if we lose.

What's wrong with the line up?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The groundsman is hopeful the game will go ahead. The ref was happy 20mins ago, but its continuing to piss it down.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's that all about ??

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 15m
Beginning to resemble a weather reporter now. A thunder, lightning and hailstorm has just hit Vale Park. #bhafc

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 9m
The pitch was looking okay 20 minutes ago. Squelchy now. #bhafc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here