Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I would suggest that this thread is not NSC's finest hour either.

OP posts on an issue which is a genuine grievance and all he gets back are a bunch of smartarse comments and abuse about how the club is right and he is wrong.

If you read this whole thread through it comes across as pretty pathetic tbh.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
dont_get_shirty_cap.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wait until someone tells him you have to collect the shirt within a month, and you can't do it on match days.

My son's an STH, has been since he was 4, but he didn't get his free shirt as I couldn't get to the ground to collect it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

OP posts on an issue which is a genuine grievance and all he gets back are a bunch of smartarse comments and abuse about how the club is right and he is wrong.

How is it a genuine grievance when he's missed the published cut off date?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Pathetic you say?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
My Grandson was signed up the day he was born, why didn't you sign the kid up earlier.....? or is it just the free shirt thing? personally I would make kids be a member for at least a year just to stop what you are doing and signing up for a free shirt....

Its a business not a charity.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wait until someone tells him you have to collect the shirt within a month, and you can't do it on match days.

My son's an STH, has been since he was 4, but he didn't get his free shirt as I couldn't get to the ground to collect it.

Cant believe you didn't walk away from all this corporate bullshit!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Hardly surprising is it? There are clearly at least two perfectly reasonable points of view. It is bound to create some 'discussion'.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Blimey! The rules are even more gormless than I thought! Who in their right mind is going to troll all the way out to Falmer on a non-match day - which probably also equates to a working day - just to pick up a shirt. Pathetic!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This is a very simple thread.

1. You should have signed her up long ago. You've had forever and haven't bothered.
2. The club should probably be flexible and give you a shirt anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

OP posts on an issue which is a genuine grievance and all he gets back are a bunch of smartarse comments
That's pretty much NSC's mission statement.

Don't take it too seriously.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Well I think that's a pretty poor suggestion. This is a forum of individual football fans, people are just giving their opinion and some do not think the grievance is genuine. Of course some comments are smartarse - this is NSC. I'm surprised that most of the comments aren't smartarse.

Personally, I found it very odd that the OP's 7-year old daughter has a wife, but I didn't comment about it as I didn't want to judge.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hope thats not the case as Im sure the club kno not everyone lives next door.
It is the case. A bit annoying, but it's a free shirt. My fault for not finding a way to get there (I'd have more sympathy for those who live a long way away, but I recon a solution could be worked out - eg, send them an SAE).

theboybilly

Can you not see why there are 'smartarse' comments though? The OP must've known there were restrictions but seems to have thought he could bypass all that. It's only two days but perhaps there is no leeway for the person in the shop who took the call to process the order early. It might just not have been her fault. All this over a free shirt.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Blimey! The rules are even more gormless than I thought! Who in their right mind is going to troll all the way out to Falmer on a non-match day - which probably also equates to a working day - just to pick up a shirt. Pathetic!

My daughter has been a member since she was about 2, and on her 7th birthday the club posted her a shirt. It may have changed in the past 3 years, but there was no requirement to pick it up at the Amex.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I'm gonna take a punt that the woman on the end of the phone wasn't high up at Brighton. They probably have strict rules and guidelines to stick too to stop people abusing it, flouting etc. Chances her she can't be flexible, but someone higher up maybe can?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here