Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor effort Sky Sport

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Proof that there are Palace twats at Sky Sports? I've always thought this since the days when our goals were the only ones missing from the round up of whatever division we were in-this pretty much confirms it.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Proof that there are Palace twats at Sky Sports? I've always thought this since the days when our goals were the only ones missing from the round up of whatever division we were in-this pretty much confirms it.

I can confirm that one of their clips editors is in fact a palace fan. He put together a 3 min version of Slades (manager not the band) worst moments when they thought he was going to get the sack. Not sure if it was aired but he loved putting it together.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Could well be that it is deliberate. Shows us as a team that has chopped and changed a lot recently. Also shows that we have signed players from some high profile clubs, and southampton.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I don't mind it. After all, Hammond is still a Southampton player, Bridge is still a City player. And Lopez, Kuszczak and Orlandi in their old kits shows the quality that we're meant to have.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They clearly know nothing. Thats the same starting XI as at Ipswich (I think) and EVERYONE (except Sky) knows that Gus doesnt keep the same team for 2 games in a row!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
To be fair it does point out that this was the team that played Ipswich and actual lineups would be announced on their website before the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here