Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polo Shirts

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I always remember the words of wisdom offered by a rather large Yorkshireman, I used to work with;

"The good think about being a fat **** is that you never have to iron your shirts"

The trouble with **** is I don't know which on it is! There should be a system to sort this anomaly, sorry just wanted to add to this wilderness

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
17-signs-youre-marjorie-dawes-from-little-britain-2-6290-1418753418-17_dblbig.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Dont eat the pies at The Amex; no that is lie I do at a beam back but that is the only time. My sin is the sausage rolls in Walkway in Burgess Hill as they are absolutely delicious.

Now this thread is heading into a new and fascinating field sausage rolls like the idea but flakey pastry just wrong and dangerous one of those wafer thin flakes broken off the said sausage roll sharpe intake of breath and bang dead, if I were Priminister Flakey pastry would be banned short crust only

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As mentioned oin other threads I want a XXXL Royal Blue Polo shirt with a club badge on but the club do not sell them I am considering buying a 3XL shirt from Sports Direct and a cheap item with the badge on from the shop then getting wife to cut the badge off and sew it on my Polo shirt. Is that practical and also is it infringing any rights etc. This is assuming that you cannot just buy the badge anywhere.

Why not buy a QUALITY polo?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
As mentioned oin other threads I want a XXXL Royal Blue Polo shirt with a club badge on but the club do not sell them I am considering buying a 3XL shirt from Sports Direct and a cheap item with the badge on from the shop then getting wife to cut the badge off and sew it on my Polo shirt. Is that practical and also is it infringing any rights etc. This is assuming that you cannot just buy the badge anywhere.

Does infringing fashion rights count?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone else measured 54 inches around their chest?

Wow, just wow.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Now this thread is heading into a new and fascinating field sausage rolls like the idea but flakey pastry just wrong and dangerous one of those wafer thin flakes broken off the said sausage roll sharpe intake of breath and bang dead, if I were Priminister Flakey pastry would be banned short crust only

What the **** did I just read...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here