Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Go down

Votes: 54 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think they will stay up, but apart from the football romantic notions, it is now all about the money.
Every now and again a fairytale like Ranieri will come along and make us feel warm inside, but it is results on the pitch that matter.
For whatever reason he just wasn't getting them and maybe player non cooperation didn't help.
This might be down to player revolt, but he should have stepped in to do something about it, or made the situation clear and let the supporters let the players know what they think.
Jose has a good point, if they had ended up 12th last season, he would have been hailed a hero for keeping them up and still be there now.
He has in fact paid the price for over achieving last season.
Maybe there should be a clause in player's contracts about their comitment to the head coach and team with financial penalties involved, then things might change.
He maybe a hero here, but Ulloa's unprofessional type of attitude doesn't help.
He should have angled for a loan move and proved his worth, fighting for his place on his return instead of throwing the toys out.

DavePage

For the fans I would say stay up, last year was a fairy tale story which got the imagination of everyone, which was fantastic. Their story was no different to the Lincoln or Sutton that we are experiencing now.
But does anyone expect Lincoln or Sutton to repeat that next year, no never in a million years. The thought of a possible FA cup semi final between two non league teams was so close yet unreal.
The Leicester fans had an unreal adventure last year as did many neutrals, no getting away it was fantastic to watch. It showed what team spirit over raw talent could do.
So the fairy tale has finished, I would hope if it was us, it wouldn’t be as dramatic. Or maybe we have been there relegation with the glory of an FA cup final in the same year.
I feel for Ranieri, I feel for the fans, but it does make me think about our National side and that we should play in form players as opposed to the out of form name brands that might just spark to form in that two week competition. Isn’t that what happened last season? Leicester had that spark last season, make the most of it.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
They were going down under Claudio, now he's sacked they may survive.

All depends on the new selection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here