Worthing
you dont have to use more than 1 pc to vote more than once- vote for harty-

clear your cookies then vote again!
easy peasy...

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Can anyone else see a conflict of interests on The Herald website article about Harty ?

Ian offered to resign as a trustee of St Barnabas House Hospice in the furore surrounding his suspension, but the charity has fully backed the man they call "a unique character".

Guy Clinch, chairman of trustees for St Barnabas House and the Chestnut Tree House children's hospice, said: "Ian Hart is one of our most active and hard-working trustees.

"He does a great deal for the hospices both in public and behind the scenes and we value his support and efforts.”

Now I wonder what the "behind the scenes" bit involves ?

What are you insinuating??

Harty is a Trustee of St B/CTH and spends a lot of his OWN TIME attending meetings, taking terminally ill children to watch the Albion etc. He also publicly supports the Hospices by acting as Compere at events. How many times have you heard him on air offering a pledge to St B or CTH if someone can prove him wrong on something or other

I'm glad the Trustees rejected his resignation and are supporting him!

And Harty - if you're reading this, hope we'll see you at the game tomorrow. And everyone else, hope you'll show him your support if you see him in the ground or the Sportsman before the game!!!

Support the Harty one! :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just voted - it's now at:

41% No
59% Yes

F88king ridiculous.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've just voted and still the same stats!

And I agree with the sentiment too! Totally ridiculous!!!

If perchance they've noticed a lot of votes coming in (from us) and acted upon it, what makes our votes invalid? After all, for once NSC is at the centre of the controversy!

:rolleyes:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If they are making votes linked from NSC invalid, simply put Worthing Herald into a search engine and get to it that way

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Good work, NSC.

Now we're winning, we need to keep an eye on this and make sure it stays that way.

Long live RADIO GAGA, I say.

WE? So does this mean that NSC officially supports his re-instatement now?

Just asking like as my understanding is that NSC neither backs him nor wants him out. Just individual posters.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yes quick, lets defend someone who uses the phrases 'window licker' and 'rag head' on the radio because he is Albion through and through. The myopic nature of the heard never ceases to amaze me.

Bradley

Sep 19, 2008
Hello All

Thank you for bringing this poll to my attention. I have registered my affirmitive votes accordingly.

Yours Truly,
Bradley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports