Police/stewards OTT?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Beach Hut explain your story as I didnt catch it all earlier...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I threw the ball back at Fletcher and he feigned a "oh you hit my back" jesture - theatrical and just hamming it up for the away fans.

2 x plod came over, one videoing me other said "official warning" -asked how many you needed but they walked off.

Spoke to the Community Policeman at half time and he said they weren't having a good day - I think about 30 of the "lads" squared up on the way to the ground or something.

I didn't knowingly hurl it at the player (which I've seen done before) - a nothing incident really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
filthy said:
it wasn't if you were throwing it stgaight at fletchers face!!!!:glare:

I didn't though - that's the whole point.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I had a brief caht with three Dorset Policemen at the Station who were very friendly. I asked them if they'd had a quiet day and all they said was that there was a little scuffle at the cricket pitch in the park but that was B'mouth fans, probably not regulars, just larging it. No problems seem to have been caused BHAFC fans, their words not mine.

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
a bmuf fan(?) was getting excited by a potential scuffle on the cricket pitch. He blasted out his orders to his three drongos " keep on the high ground!" and then promptley ran down the bank to see if he could get involved... Nothing to get involved in!:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports