Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Police never gave us a chance - nightclub owners."

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I may have seen him around as I moved to Seaford when the Albion played at Gillingham.
I think by that time he may have been in Polegate. He was extremely tall, lanky and had deep, dark red hair. I think he used to dye it black the last few years of his life. His name was Broderick.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:hilton::sheep:

haha.. NO..

Used to help run the Abergavenny for good few years (89-93)

:drink:

Is that why it closed down? :)
I'm glad it opened up again, it's a really good pub, I go there occasionally and went there yesterday after a long walk.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I never went in there although I was a Seaford lad, but it always had a reputation as a real dive. Loads of my mates used to frequent it, one of whom, an Albion maniac, was chucked out for trying a little nudie dancing.

:sick:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Is that why it closed down? :)
I'm glad it opened up again, it's a really good pub, I go there occasionally and went there yesterday after a long walk.

Drank all the profits..!

It was a busy place back then, won Sussex Country Pub of the year competition too, but the owner had HMRC catch up with him, and they took him to the cleaners; one if not both of the new houses down the side, and the (recently extended) pub.. shame, nice bloke/family.

I then helped run it for the bank for a bit, but ended up following him to the Newmarket for next two years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here