Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
body with cannisters on, looks like they were shot before they had a chance to detonate whatever they had strapped to them. Too early to tell, but if that's the case, could have been a lot worse
Cracking good shot by the armed police then - well done those lads.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Anyway this is turning into the usual Muslim hate fest.

One thing II am sure of is that we won't beat these ****ers by spreading more hate, they want to divide us and I won't be a part of that.

1398929731616.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The end goal is evil though. It's the same goal Hitler had but with an Islamic slant. Instead of Jews it's infidels.

Correction, it very much IS Jews. They were certainly the ones getting their swedes lopped off by Mohammed and his merry men in the greatest number back in the good old seventh century. A proud tradition which Islam aims to maintain.

I'd say Jews first, then Christians then everyone else..and ten all the falafel you can eat and prayers five times a day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He was speaking perfect sense.

To you, without a doubt, you have your pack mentality tonight, it's ok, you'll have plenty in your state of mind attacking anyone that dares has an opposing view, I'll stay independent.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think not. Whilst a lot of decent people may have agreed with the end goal of a United Ireland. I don't image any decent people would have supported what the IRA did?

I think they would have. They had reached their last resort moment at that time in history. Many felt there was little other option to achieve the ultimate goal with everything stacked against them in such an overwhelming manner.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Correction, it very much IS Jews. They were certainly the ones getting their swedes lopped off by Mohammed and his merry men in the greatest number back in the good old seventh century. A proud tradition which Islam aims to maintain.

I'd say Jews first, then Christians then everyone else..and ten all the falafel you can eat and prayers five times a day.

Gays and atheists before Christians. More chance one can convert a Christian to Islam.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To you, without a doubt, you have your pack mentality tonight, it's ok, you'll have plenty in your state of mind attacking anyone that dares has an opposing view, I'll stay independent.
Sight misuse of the word 'independent' there - there are several more that are far more apposite. There is no 'pack' and you really are making an idiot of yourself tonight - I really suggest you go to bed. And don't open this thread in the morning.......................

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm not. I'm just pointing out that we don't know how many moderate moslems, while publicly condemning the violence, share the same goals as the terrorists. I don't know, you don't know - we all don't know. But it can't be credibly denied that some of them do. So how many want nothing less than an exclusively Islamic world?
Your guess or mine?

My next door neighbour is Muslim with his wife and two daughters. He is a Taxi driver and a really nice bloke, but we haven't got a strong Muslim community down here, and we have never been a hding place for Muslim hate preachers. It's better for a Muslim to not live in a highly densely populated Muslim area because they don't get dragged into mixing with the extreme type. I think the more Muslims there are in an area the more Islamic they become.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sight misuse of the word 'independent' there - there are several more that are far more apposite. There is no 'pack' and you really are making an idiot of yourself tonight - I really suggest you go to bed. And don't open this thread in the morning.......................

Classic, another one that can't get by being in opposition without having to resort to derogatory slants. What is it about people that have to resort to name calling when they can't get a point across? Enjoy your pack mentality.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think they would have. They had reached their last resort moment at that time in history. Many felt there was little other option to achieve the ultimate goal with everything stacked against them in such an overwhelming manner.

Jeremy C and Tyrone B sitting up a tree, K, I, S, S, I, N, G.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
What's the answer then ? Imprison all Muslims ? Deport them ? Kill them ?

Why do people like you think in black and white? why is it ALL Muslims, you start with getting tuff with the known sympathisers or those involved in hate speech.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
My next door neighbour is Muslim with his wife and two daughters. He is a Taxi driver and a really nice bloke, but we haven't got a strong Muslim community down here, and we have never been a hding place for Muslim hate preachers. It's better for a Muslim to not live in a highly densely populated Muslim area because they don't get dragged into mixing with the extreme type. I think the more Muslims there are in an area the more Islamic they become.

So, those lads from Saltdean getting killed fighting for ISIS and those arrests in Shoreham were all just a dream.

Thanks for clearing it up for me fella.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The whole paedo thing is even more of a problem when you consider that Mohammed's own rules for the marriageable age of women is when they have pubic hair and periods which even in the seventh century wasn't at 9..plus the whole dollies thing with Aisha.

Mind you, it was also Mohammed who claimed that the sex of a baby is determined by which of the parent comes first, man comes first, baby is a boy, woman comes first, baby is a girl. I wonder how modern science missed that obvious fact. I'm not sure how little girls are ever concieved Especially when so many Muslim women have their clit removed during FGM.

Clearly Mohammed made this shit up. Dustbin I say.

And it was Allah who gifted Aisha to him, so their Allah is pro pedo. Muihammad, Allah and the Quran are perfect and eternal for the rest of mankind. Muslims have got themselves stuck in the corner and they either fight likes rats, or leave the religion. Ex Muslims are great to talk to becasue they know Islam better than most Muslims.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Absolutely, your justification for fighting that conflict is exactly the same justification the IRA would have used.

Defend your territory with force.

So this IRA, did they come out of their trenches and fight an opposing force? Or did they just bomb people in a faceless way? I'm absolutely gobsmacked that you can find any kind of similarity towards fighting the IRA and the Argentinians, please convince me. Staggered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here