Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Box Gang

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
The only people with a problem are the people who do nothing but moan about the Police Box fans. As has been said time and time again, this 'rivalry' thing is a load of old cobblers. There is no rivalry, other than that dreamed up and perpetuated by people on NSC who have twisted, school-boy bully imaginations.

I stood on the eastern edge of the Police Box yesterday and it was very difficult to hear songs coming from the middle or east of the North Stand until it was too late and a song had already been started by the Police Box. The acoustics of the stand are poor and sound does not travel well across the stand. THAT is the problem.

The Police Box sing pretty much non-stop, in an attempt to create an atmosphere, singing songs old and new. It's what happens at most away games.

On several occasions last night, when sound did manage to filter across, we joined in with the other side. THERE IS NO COMPETITION.

Brilliant game, last night, 'spoiled' only by us not hitting six or seven past dirty Leeds.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Brought a big grin to my face and many around me chuckled, still must stop enjoying myself i suppose and scowl a bit when the banter starts.

Don't you dare enjoy yourself and find banter funny. Practice that scowl. Loads around me were laughing too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here