Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My name is Frutos and I'm a Pokemon Go addict.

Currently Level 13, with my star players being Muk (714 CP), Vaporeon (528 CP), Electabuzz (520 CP), Rhydon (492 CP), Magneton (426 CP) and Electrode (396 CP).

Pokedex-wise, I've seen 65 and caught 62, with my missings being Charmander, Slowbro and Weepinbell.

Oh, and Team Mystic. :thumbsup:

Another team mystic here :thumbsup: the two i'm missing from mine are Growlithe and Dragonite.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I'm Level 16 and Team Valor having seen 67 and caught 64. Highest Pokemon is a Clefable at 1065 but am rubbish at gyms so far! Most common Pokemon I've found are Pidgey, Rattata and Drowsy - maybe I need to go further afield than just up mostly Hove Park and up and down the seafront!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd expect quite a few Team Mystic members among us, given our shared affinity for blue teams. :wink:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd expect quite a few Team Mystic members among us, given our shared affinity for blue teams. :wink:

I didn't even think of that, oddly enough. I just went for it as it had Articuno as it's emblem - that was my favourite of the legendary birds.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I'm Level 16 and Team Valor having seen 67 and caught 64. Highest Pokemon is a Clefable at 1065 but am rubbish at gyms so far! Most common Pokemon I've found are Pidgey, Rattata and Drowsy - maybe I need to go further afield than just up mostly Hove Park and up and down the seafront!!

Fellow team valor member in Hove - and yes, those bloody drowzees are everywhere.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It's all Greek to me. However went for a walk in Hove Park yesterday and 4 of the 87 people who were walking round and had their noses into their phones walked straight into me.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.png
Found a Pidgey up the river Adur earlier, Buckley dog urinated on it before it was caught
Ideal app for long dog walks :facepalm:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm team "I've got a life and family" and don't have time to chase and find imaginary things.... I'm far to busy running the rat race....

Although I did find a little bag of drugs during our family outing today near the i360...

I did the decent thing and poured it down the grid.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's one i'd like to get actually, but not had the chance. Pidgey, Rattata and Zubat are some of the most common ones out there, but catching lots of them can work in your benefit - each time you catch one you get 3 candies and if you transfer them you get 1 more - get enough to evolve them to their next stage ups your Pokedex and also your XP - it's like 500XP each time you evolve one, so levelling up becomes easier.

Buckingham Park in Shoreham seems to be a breeding ground for Mr Mimes ...... I was there two days last week for no more than 30 minutes each day and managed to catch 6 of the blighters.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So people that play it automatically have no life?

Yes in aroundabout way, it's pointless like most computer games a complete waste of time. In the cold light of day in a few days, weeks or years they will look back and say I can't believe I wasted so much of my life on that.

I meant it as a joke, because crack away their not hurting anyone and it seems harmless. Ultimately it is a waste of time, you hear that pubs, restaurants and shops are paying to have these things in their venues so that people come into their establishments and then hopefully cash in on this game..... Ever get the feeling your being had though ?

Whatever floats ya boat though... Crack on children....

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Yes in aroundabout way, it's pointless like most computer games a complete waste of time. In the cold light of day in a few days, weeks or years they will look back and say I can't believe I wasted so much of my life on that.

I meant it as a joke, because crack away their not hurting anyone and it seems harmless. Ultimately it is a waste of time, you hear that pubs, restaurants and shops are paying to have these things in their venues so that people come into their establishments and then hopefully cash in on this game..... Ever get the feeling your being had though ?

I fail to see how any time spent enjoying yourself can be time wasted, but ok. It's a bit of fun. Someone not into football might wonder why you "waste" so much time on all things Brighton and Hove Albion. No matter what it is you are interested in, it would be silly to say that it's a waste of time if you had fun doing it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

You like going to football right? Ultimately pointless as your team just plays again next year.. I mean ultimately it's a waste of time, you hear that pubs, restaurants and shops are paying to have Sky TV in their venues so that people come into their establishments and then hopefully cash in.. Ever get the feeling you're being had though?

Whatever floats ya boat though.. crack on, child.

You like being alive right? It's ultimately a waste of time since we all die in the end right? You hear that pubs, restaurants and shops pay tax so that useless sacks of flesh that eventually rot away come to their establishments and then hopefully cash in on living life, ever get the feeling you're being had though?

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
Managed to take over the World's End Pub down on London road but I swear the staff there just play constantly. Could only hold the gym for a minute at a time.

#teaminstinct

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Can someone explain this to me please?

You wonder round in the real world and these things just appear and you have to catch them? How do you catch them? What do you do once you've caught them? Who put them in that spot in the first place? How do you know where the next one will be? What's all this talk about gyms? How do you go up levels? Does it not absolutely cane your phone battery having the display and GPS on the whole time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here