Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pokemon Go

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pokedex only increases as high as a Pokémon you've seen or caught.

If you look back on this thread a page or two, you'll see mine extends to 172 having hatched a Pichu, whilst another NSCer is seeing c240.

Those gift boxes are of questionable value, I thought, given we should all be getting more incubators.

Indeed, I could do with the incubator special... ah well, will try a Pokestop on way back to the pub and se what happens... not optimistic though, lets hope things pick up tomorrow

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed, I could do with the incubator special... ah well, will try a Pokestop on way back to the pub and se what happens... not optimistic though, lets hope things pick up tomorrow

Got 2 pokestops on the long drive back from Essex and no incubators were forthcoming.

I figure that as we'd already done our first pokestop of the day before the promo started we'd missed out.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
In other news we stumbled across 2 Kabutos yesterday which, are much buddy walking, meant we got a Kabutops. Our buddy is now a Bulbasaur so news of these being more prevalent is most welcome!

Based on the screen shot of your pokedex and the Halloween event I'd be making a Dratini your buddy. I don't think you will be short of Bulbasaurs post the Christmas event.

And I did get a incubator this morning!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Based on the screen shot of your pokedex and the Halloween event I'd be making a Dratini your buddy. I don't think you will be short of Bulbasaurs post the Christmas event.

And I did get a incubator this morning!

As soon as we start spotting bulbasaurs we will!

Also got an incubator in the first Pokestop today.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Picked up an incubator and had the good fortune to hatch a Pichu this morning.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just cracked open a 2k egg started before the event and got myself a Cleffa - happy with that, and I picked up my free incubator too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A successful day for me today - in addition to the aforementioned Porygon I also hatched an Igglybuff and completed the evolution of my Ninetales.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As soon as we start spotting bulbasaurs we will!

Also got an incubator in the first Pokestop today.

I caught one in the sea off the end of Worthing pier today

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Had an Elekid (index 239) hatch out of a new 10k egg. His evolution is Electabuzz, of which I have 3. Got another 2 5k new eggs on the go so hopefully some new ones there.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bulbasaurs everywhere since I woke up this morning!

Bagging up on Bulbasaurs and Squirtles but can't find a Charmander for love nor money.... actually getting a bit fed up with endless Pikachu's with Santa hats...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bagging up on Bulbasaurs and Squirtles but can't find a Charmander for love nor money.... actually getting a bit fed up with endless Pikachu's with Santa hats...

Walked back from Worthing town centre to Findon last night. Three Charmanders en route but just the one Bulbasaur.

However every time I've checked the app this morning there's been a Bulbasaur or an Ivysaur at one of the two closest pokestops. I really should get dressed and leave the house...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Walked back from Worthing town centre to Findon last night. Three Charmanders en route but just the one Bulbasaur.

However every time I've checked the app this morning there's been a Bulbasaur or an Ivysaur at one of the two closest pokestops. I really should get dressed and leave the house...

Great for hatching then ? that's some mileage.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Traveling through central Brighton on the way to work this morning there were a lot of Charmander, a slight increase in Squirtle but I only saw one Bulbasaur and no evolutions.

On an unrelated note, I've currently got two 10k eggs on the go for the first time in ages - only early stages for both, but crossing my fingers for any of the 10k babies or a Snorlax.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Traveling through central Brighton on the way to work this morning there were a lot of Charmander, a slight increase in Squirtle but I only saw one Bulbasaur and no evolutions.

On an unrelated note, I've currently got two 10k eggs on the go for the first time in ages - only early stages for both, but crossing my fingers for any of the 10k babies or a Snorlax.

We've not had a 10km egg for at least a month.

So a Venusaur popped up which led to me being instructed to leave the house and run, which I did. Eight ultraballs later the ******* "puffed away", although I did snare the consolation prize of the Ivysaur.
cc64e4797501767db2e761689c0be40c.jpg

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...

I've got 3 10km going at the moment, didn't have any for a while but they all came in quite quick succession.
Seen a lot of Bulbasaurs this morning, couple of Charmanders and a Charneleion (which ran away).
Not bothering so much with Squirtles or Pickachus as already have them evolved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here