Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM's press conference - 6 PM

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
"Plan B" announced. Deliberately done even after the speaker made it clear how he would see it if done without announcing to MPs first. It's his 'dead cat' plan - a rather clever one where he can say with a straight face it's to keep us all safe.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Press conference bingo:

Alas
Hard work
Difficult times
Stricter measures
People need to follow the rules

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Press conference bingo:

Alas
Hard work
Difficult times
Stricter measures
People need to follow the rules

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

So something like this?

"Ah... um... well... we, we, we, um, we HAVE to, to, to START taking steps to stem the flow of this jolly nasty, um, um, new, variant. I um, we, so is to say have to continue to, to, to PROTECT the NHS and, and, and, alas in these difficult times you, no, we need to pull together so, so, so I, we need to impose stricter measures. It's important that you, um, no, we all follow these new rules"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i hope if they do announce Plan B all those who've been calling for more restrictions will welcome the change. not condem it a u-turn, complain its too late, shouldnt have ever eased in first place etc.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What the public really want to hear is...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've got the photos from my trip to peppa pig world developed... next slide please

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How will he be able, with a straight face, to tell us that we have to adopt new restrictions on our movements and activities?

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
'This afternoon the British ambassador in Paris handed the French government a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 5 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their fishing boat license requests for entering Channel islands waters a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently, this country is at war with France.'

(or Carrie is pregnant again)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Whatever he announces you can be sure it will be "World beating"

And possibly we can only do this now we are free of Europe...... which often makes it in when it actually would make no difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here