Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM threats

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I didn't know you can disable PM's I have only hand a handful in my time here.
Nothing sneaky, I'm quite clear about why I posted it on the Big Board.
I've had several threats from him on PM, that's the only one I wanted to post.
I know some will think I'm a grass but you can't please everyone.

I meant that to abuse someone by Private Message is sneaky, not that it's sneaky to then post it on the main board.

If some one wants to abuse someone, they should have the courage in their convictions and do it in public, taking the consequences.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Crikey. DO NOT GOOGLE Brighton fella.

Jan 30, 2008
Brighton Fella being a nice chap again. This missive through today.

don't worry I haven't forgotten you cunty.
in 4 weeks time my hearing is due, if I get found not guilty and there is a very likely chance of that happening now you'll be the first to hear about it.
if you are ob go ahead and put this up I couldn't give a **** no more.

Laughable.
You're a bigger knob for putting that up , any reason why???
regards
DR

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Why, despite the warnings, did I still search for it? It's like someone saying "I've just farted" and then a little pixie in the back of your head goes "I think I'll have a sniff of that".

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Quote Originally Posted by Trust in Tony
you ever give me the wanker sign again you little prick i will hunt you down u c unt

Whats great about that line is you can read it out in different accents and it gets funnier.
So far Mexican is the best followed by Chinese.

I started reading it out in voices of football managers, Brendan Rodgers was the funniest, closely followed by Harry Redknapp.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Comes across as a bit of a lame excuse IMHO, what have you gained out of all this ? If it eases your concerns I know Brighton fella
regards
DR

Well, l suppose it's a difference of opinions but I doubt we agree on many things and I'm sure neither of us will lose any sleep over it. And no, I have no concerns about BF.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Comes across as a bit of a lame excuse IMHO, what have you gained out of all this ? If it eases your concerns I know Brighton fella
regards
DR

Well, l suppose it's a difference of opinions but I doubt we agree on many things and I'm sure neither of us will lose any sleep over it. And no, I have no concerns about BF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here