Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Vote for Sidwell's Goal, goal of the season so far!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
This is almost too easy. Have to say that Parkin goal for Newport (the turn and half-volley) is for me a close second. Some quality individual work though all round.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Done twice.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sky bet efl goal of the month: November winners

steve-sidwell-8x6549-3471335_478x359.jpg

Steve Sidwell – (Brighton & Hove Albion) v Bristol City

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Steve Sidwell is the Sky Bet Championship Goal of the Month winner for November, after receiving 43% of the public vote.

Sidwell showed incredible vision and faultless technique to hit a moving ball nearly 50 yards over the scrambling Richard O’Donnell in the Bristol goal.

Lead Sky Bet EFL Goal of the Month judge and Sky Sports Pundit Don Goodman said: “It was an incredibly strong month for goals in the Championship in November, but Sidwell’s effort rightly takes the crown.

“These are the type of goals that a player will score once or twice (if they're lucky!) in their career and Steve is bound to look back on this effort fondly when he hangs up his boots.”

Sidwell said: “I had spotted the keeper off his line earlier in the game, and thought I would try my luck the next chance I got.

“This was a very special goal for the whole team, in what had been a very tough week for the squad.

“We were all thinking about Anthony [Knockaert] in the build-up to the game, and wanted to make him and his family proud by bringing home the three points.

“Fortunately we managed to do that and I am honoured that we could pay tribute to him with the celebration after my goal.”

Sidwell beat off competition from Derby County’s Darren Bent and Sheffield Wednesday’s Fernando Forestieri.

http://mobile.efl.com//news/article/2016/sky-bet-efl-goal-of-the-month-november-winners-3471334.aspx

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We did it!!! Erm I mean he did it!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here