Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please sign the Plymouth Argyle petition

GreenGuy

Aug 11, 2011
Hi guys,

Argyle fan here in peace.

As you may know, our club is still in administration as the season starts. The administrator picked his preferred bidder many weeks ago but as yet that bidder has not completed the deal, as deadlines have apparently repeatedly been extended. The bidder remains anonymous, but seeks to take ownership of the ground for development purposes while selling the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1.

The real danger is that the administrator becomes liable for staff wages this week - which have not been paid in full for several months - and that they will seek to liquidate the club to recoup their own costs rather than turn to an alternative buyer, James Brent, who is waiting in the wings, who has been talking positively to the Argyle Fans Trust, and who is seeking to negotiate the sale of the stadium to the Council on a community-based initiative.

Please consider signing our petition to the administrator to adopt the alternative bid.

I can't post a link to the petition here as I'm a new poster, but just Google 'dont-liquidate-pafc-pa' and it's the top hit. Maybe a mod can edit in the link?

Many thanks, and good luck this season in your new ground with former greens Craig Noone and Ashley Barnes. It would be great to see you challenging at the top end!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Signed. Good luck green x

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good club and fans Plymouth are. Done.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Craig Noone has bloody quick feet. Not sure if you saw our winner against Donny Green Guy but Noone assist was world class. A player loved by our fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The bidder remains anonymous, but seeks to take ownership of the ground for development purposes while selling the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1.
I really feel for you.

Signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here