Please sign here for Wrexham on 20 November

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Okay guys … the “Wear Red for Wrexham” day preparations for Saturday 20 November are now really moving.

We have all 96 league clubs covered, plus quite a few Conference and other sides. Richie and BHA Fatboy also seem to have all the corners covered for Withdean and Burnley for the day. Massive respect to everyone – and I mean the 20+ NSCers who have been spreading the word - for all their work.

Now it is time to sign up for attending the Racecourse on the day. I would hope ANY Seagull who will not be at Withdean will try and make it to the Racecourse for this crucial match for Wrexham (and by coincidence they are playing the losing play-off finalists Bristol City!!!) The match comes just 3 days after Wrexham have to pay £900,000 to the Inland Revenue or face being wound up.

Please indicate here if you will attend, so we can arrange somewhere for us all to meet before the game. We are being made VERY welcome in the Wrexham home end.

I am bringing 4/5 people and am expecting the veterans of Donny to be there as well. Many other NScers have said they would like to attend. So please indicate so we can get an idea of numbers and I can PM you with details if you want to join the Seagull flock!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can I wear my red / blck away shirt - I don't have any red tops, not my favourite colour.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
John Boy said:
I can't make the Wrexham game, as I'll be at Withdean on the 20th, but do you think it will be a good idea to ask fans from other clubs if they want to attend?

Yeah, JB ... that's the idea! Definitely!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm intrested in going. Will let you know. Need to work transport and the like out.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Beachy, RT, Turkey, Biccy, BAG - this is brilliant (persuade Hiney as well!)- I reckon if we can get 30 plus Seagulls we can make a real impact - a real splash of Blue among all that red!!!!!!

I would hope the Northstander and Rod Thomas will also join us!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
On the Left Wing said:
Beachy, RT, Turkey, Biccy, BAG - this is brilliant (persuade Hiney as well!)- I reckon if we can get 30 plus Seagulls we can make a real impact - a real splash of Blue among all that red!!!!!!

I would hope the Northstander and Rod Thomas will also join us!

a mini bus?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
cheers guys! it'll be great to see you all there, are you going in the PGS ONLTW?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
wrexhamgnasher said:
are you going in the PGS ONLTW?

That must be Welsh .... loads of consonants and no vowels!!!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Reckon we are gonna meet Stephen and others at some pre-ordained pub before walking to the ground!
:clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im only joking. I am still trying to get a ticket for the home game!

I think it is more important for people to go to Wrexham that week.

I would love to join you but we are going to need a few people at Withdean to handle things there.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm looking to be there....her indoors has a birthday that weekend and used to live in Wrecsam. I'll forego watching the Albion for one game-we had enough do the same for us on that memorable day a few years back.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Im only joking. I am still trying to get a ticket for the home game!

I think it is more important for people to go to Wrexham that week.

I would love to join you but we are going to need a few people at Withdean to handle things there.

If birthday girl gets the time off which will enable us to go to Wrecsam you can have my ticket-Block E. I'll let you know.a.s.a.p.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports