Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please remain seated after the game.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can see Albion fans falling out with each other a week on Saturday. It was starting around me against Bournemouth, I couldn't go to Huddersfield but i can't believe it could have been great.

Absolutely. Expecting major TUTTAGE in WSL after the game, plus a large amount of HARRUMPHING

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I can see Albion fans falling out with each other a week on Saturday. It was starting around me against Bournemouth, I couldn't go to Huddersfield but i can't believe it could have been great.

I agree. The happy clappers may get cross when most want to leave at or before the final whistle

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
So we have the chance to wait ten minutes for the players to come back out and do a lap of thanks. Seems to me that a perfectly reasonable reaction from the club would be to allow us to take a beer into the stands to enjoy this, bought after the final whistle. There won't be any football being played so no laws will be breached.

I wonder if they'd consider it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So we have the chance to wait ten minutes for the players to come back out and do a lap of thanks. Seems to me that a perfectly reasonable reaction from the club would be to allow us to take a beer into the stands to enjoy this, bought after the final whistle. There won't be any football being played so no laws will be breached.

I wonder if they'd consider it.

Great shout. As it's an early kick off I think there's more chance of people hanging around, this would help.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Instead of strolling round the pitch, all the squad should line up and then enter the centre circle one by one to receive their individual reception from the crowd. That would sort the men from the boys. A bit gladiatorial but we pay to be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here