Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Please, Let It Be A Perfect Day

el punal

The sun is shining, it’s cold and crisp down here at Southampton-sur-le-sewage, wonderful football weather. A Saturday 3.00pm kickoff, my usual train down to God’s country is running according to schedule with no engineering works planned. I have beers chilling in the fridge ready for consumption on the journey. The nightmare of the last few weeks is surely over, a new month, a new start, a home win, goal(s) scored.

What could possibly go wrong? :eek:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
It will be because it's my birthday!

At times during the last year, I wondered if I'd still be around to see it but I am and am going to enjoy it to the full (albeit without any :drink: due to the meds I'm on).

Mobility issues mean I can't get to the game but hopefully it will be a cracker.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The sun is shining, it’s cold and crisp down here at Southampton-sur-le-sewage, wonderful football weather. A Saturday 3.00pm kickoff, my usual train down to God’s country is running according to schedule with no engineering works planned. I have beers chilling in the fridge ready for consumption on the journey. The nightmare of the last few weeks is surely over, a new month, a new start, a home win, goal(s) scored.

Simon Hooper :facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

At times during the last year, I wondered if I'd still be around to see it but I am and am going to enjoy it to the full (albeit without any :drink: due to the meds I'm on).

Mobility issues mean I can't get to the game but hopefully it will be a cracker.

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day, sorry to hear that you can’t get to the match.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
..... my usual train down to God’s country is running according to schedule with no engineering works planned.

"Will the guard please contact the driver"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Happy Birthday. BHTFC instead perhaps ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
School reunion pre match today. So....someone will steal my cap and lunch.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Looks like I will have to give it a miss due to medical reasons, which pisses me off, as I've been looking forward to this.

:rant:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Happy Birthday. BHTFC instead perhaps ?

Sadly, no. I currently can't sit or stand for any length of time although I managed a short 'walk' last week for the first time in 10 months so I'm (slowly) on my way back.

I used to watch BH home and away during the Chapman glory years but haven't been out there for a while, although I keep an eye out for their results.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Saw 2 Magpies first thing this morning, saluted them and wishes them a good morning. That’s always a sign of a good result!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here