Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings Vs West Brom (H)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Whilst I would agree with all the comments about how poor the front 3 were, I will say one thing in Knocky's favour. There were several times in the first half, when Bruno had the ball, knocky started to run, assuming a pass would come down the line, or over the covering full back, but on every occasion, Bruno elected to slow everything down, with either a side or back pass. Quite understandably, K was frustrated at this, as he thought that he would have good chance to charge on goal.

I remember that very well, it seemed the ball was on for Bruno to put over the top and knocky was gone but Bruno decided not to go with it. I was a bit confused by it, seemed like he was through, as long as Bruno could provide the perfect ball.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember that very well, it seemed the ball was on for Bruno to put over the top and knocky was gone but Bruno decided not to go with it. I was a bit confused by it, seemed like he was through, as long as Bruno could provide the perfect ball.

Would tthat be the time when Bruno held the ball back as AK had gone fractionally too early and would have been offside that was when attacking the South goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would tthat be the time when Bruno held the ball back as AK had gone fractionally too early and would have been offside that was when attacking the South goal.

Nope, when Knocky went he was still onside, Bruno, for once, didn’t react quickly enough.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Nope, when Knocky went he was still onside, Bruno, for once, didn’t react quickly enough.

Know exactly when you mean, Knockaert in fact was still in his own half when Bruno should have released it.

Arguably a difficult pass but for a player with average technical ability, but for Bruno.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here