Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings Vs Fulham (h)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Steele 6 - good goalie saves the goal

Igor 6 - looked really solid. Second half they started running at him and can honestly say he's one of the slowest players I've ever seen. Up there with milner. Shooting pitiful.

Dunk 7 - fairly solid

Webster 7 - getting back to his best

Baleba 7 - gonna be a beast in a year or 2

Gross 6 - not one of his better days

Dahoud 7 - best performance so far for us

Lallana 6 - a few nice touches but rusty.

Adingra 6 - frustrating day

Mitoma 6 - same as dingo

Fergie 6 - brilliant finisher, like world class standard. Pretty shite at everything else, can't hold the ball, up can't pass. Apart from his goals he's been rubbish this season.

Subs

Billy 7 - always a 7

Fati 6 - back to being lazy fati

Pedro 6 - never got into it

Velty 6 - nothing much

Bonny 6 - apart from rubbish miss thought he was ok.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
6 - average

Steele - 6
Webster - 8
Dunk - 8
Igor - 7
Dahoud - 8
Baleba - 7
Lallana - 7
Gross - 6
Adingra - 6
Ferguson - 6
Mitoma - 7

Subs - 6 other than Buononotte 5, better centrally.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
6 - average

Steele - 6
Webster - 8
Dunk - 8
Igor - 7
Dahoud - 8
Baleba - 7
Lallana - 7
Gross - 6
Adingra - 6
Ferguson - 6
Mitoma - 7

Subs - 6 other than Buononotte 5, better centrally

Agree other than Webster 7 gave the ball away cheaply a couple of times first half. Gross 4 worst game I’ve seen in a long time needs a rest. And Buononotte 2.

Game changed when Lallana came off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Baleba frustrates me a little, he plays the ball back too often; needs to turn around and play the ball forward more.

Stumpy Tim

Agree other than Webster 7 gave the ball away cheaply a couple of times first half. Gross 4 worst game I’ve seen in a long time needs a rest. And Buononotte 2.

Game changed when Lallana came off.
Agree with all this, though harsh on Buononotte... he's clearly not suited to that role on the wing - so don't play him there!

Gross was very clearly in need of a rest... not sure why RDZ took off Dahoud (who was one of our better players) and left Gross out who was gone.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was sat right behind De Zerbi. He was fuming a few times at him. Personally thought Baleba was good first half but not at it second half. Agreed with the sub to bring him off
Agree.

PS Is this a thinly veiled “I’m in The Tunnel Club” post :lolol:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Agree.

PS Is this a thinly veiled “I’m in The Tunnel Club” post :lolol:
No !! Not a season ticket holder anymore unfortunately due to work! I was there today with family we celebrated my grandads 80th birthday by all the blokes in the family getting 1901 tickets with a meal at HB’s restaurant. By pure chance we happened to be sat at the back of the lower tier in what must be right above the Tunnel Club, very lucky! A very enjoyable day but I couldn’t do it every week, missed being in the thick of the atmosphere

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No !! Not a season ticket holder anymore unfortunately due to work! I was there today with family we celebrated my grandads 80th birthday by all the blokes in the family getting 1901 tickets with a meal at HB’s restaurant. By pure chance we happened to be sat at the back of the lower tier in what must be right above the Tunnel Club, very lucky! A very enjoyable day but I couldn’t do it every week, missed being in the thick of the atmosphere
What a nice treat. Happy birthday to Grandad BevBHA!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Baleba frustrates me a little, he plays the ball back too often; needs to turn around and play the ball forward more.

I thought Baleba was really poor today. I do realise he’s a young work in progress.

Dumb shots into row z killing attacks, he kept diving to ground by the touchlines in trying to stop their well-contained forays ….. which became bloody dangerous attacks as a result and little structure/discipline to his defensive game.

A crowd favourite and I can see why; a bundle of energy, another positive smiler and some good covering tackles at other times.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought Baleba was really poor today. I do realise he’s a young work in progress.

Dumb shots into row z killing attacks, he kept diving to ground by the touchlines in trying to stop their well-contained forays ….. which became bloody dangerous attacks as a result and little structure/discipline to his defensive game.

A crowd favourite and I can see why; a bundle of energy, another positive smiler and some good covering tackles at other times.
I’d forgotten his woeful shots. As you say, he’s a young work in progress. He’ll get better.

Thought Mohoud was good though. He needs more game time.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Steele 6 Need to see highlights May go up 1
Webster 6 Feeling way back so a few early casual mistakes.
Dunk 7 Good game
Igor 6 Part of his game is attacking and saw very little of this
Gross 4 Dont think I have seen him have such a poor game Joins list of players that cost us points with big mistake
Baleba 6 Only one of midfielders who runs forward with ball just wish he would more. Another midfielder that cant shoot.
Dahood 6 fair looked skillful but another that cant shoot.
Andringa 5 Needs to up game Looked liked Solly pre De Zerbi no variation and missed a sitter
Lallana 5 He just took easy options in midfield but we needed him nearer box supporting forwards. Didn't see him near penalty area. May not have that in him anymore.
Fergie 6 I know he scored but contributed nothing apart . Needs to be more than a scorer and get others in game
Mitoma 7 high score for not reaching heights of many games but the one player that often looked like creating something. First touch not so good today

Subs Pedro surprised not on earlier.
Buononotte We were pressing when he came on but attacks finished when it got to him

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Steele 6
Igor 5.5
Dunk 6.5
Webster 5.5 Decent. Not an RdZ player. Never will be. Sorry
Baleba 6 - raw
Groß 6 - good 1st half. Needs a rest
Dahoud 7 - promising
Lallana 5.5 - rusty
Adingra 6.5
Mitoma 5.5 - utterly knackered. Please rest him
Fergie 6 - good goal. Was his illness Covid? Because he looks thoroughly lacking in fitness & strength

Gilmore 7
Fati 6
Pedro 7
Veltman 6.5
Buonanotte 6

RdZ 5 - we need to be ruthless & cruel to the likes of Fulham, not just pretty.
& Groß & (especially) Mitoma are knackered. Give em a rest, please x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here