Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings v Man City

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jurgen's ratings really make interesting reading; especially as according to the BBC match feed, Locadia "worked his socks off up top for Brighton today..."

The words: thankless task

also: Scape and Goat...

Spring to mind.

Oh well - I guess it's all subjective, and wholly in the (oft skewed) eyes of the beholder.

Given what he had to work with I thought he did OK, even GM has looked rubbish on occasions when we have lacked decent balls. So GM won a couple of balls in the air when he came on, which he excels at but he did no more than Locadia apart from that. Locadia WAS making runs that the team chose to ignore as they struggled for time on the ball. Somebody needs the Barnes mantle though, it’s been a while. Luckily he is in competition with Bong so doesn’t get as much flak as he might by the scapegoaters.

If I was going to scapegoat anyone’s performance it would be Propper, he had a poor game but he also had a thankless task. We were closed down so quickly that it was hard for anyone to shine except the last line of defence throwing themselves at the ball.

Ryan was my MOTM

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here