Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the season

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Can't honestly fathom people voting for Bruno, been brilliant for the club and put in some sublime performances this season, however I don't think we've won a league match without Kayal starting? Crucial.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Kayal has definitely been integral all season, but has to be Bruno for me, simply because he has been immense all season, cannot recall him having a poor game, he has probably influenced the side as much as is physically possible for a full back, and has captained the team very well in Greer's absence.

And as a side note, it's probably his last chance to win it and he has been a great servant to the club.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It's very close, and there've been plenty of stand-outs. But i would LOVE it if Bruno Saltor got it

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Bruno at the age of 35 having his best ever season for this club. Some wines get better with age, which is unlike most footballers.

Kayal is close as well. After a serious injury at Celtic, which partly kept him out of their squad, it was for us a good opportunity for this club to get him on the cheap.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm pleasantly surprised at the other Bruno supporters showing their colours as it seemed I was very much in the minority last time this discussion came up a few weeks ago.

I'm even growing a beard in his honour (or not working so can't be arsed to shave).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't honestly fathom people voting for Bruno, been brilliant for the club and put in some sublime performances this season, however I don't think we've won a league match without Kayal starting? Crucial.
We've not won a single league point without Bruno starting.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
One ****ing million percent Kayal. I think people are plugging for Bruno purely due to sentiment. Kayal has been by far our best player this season bar none.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'd give it to Bruno. He's been excellent all season, almost certainly the best full back in th league, and at 35 he's not going to get many more chances to win the thing. He's also managed to grow an outstanding beard.

The he other contenders are obviously Stockers and Kayal, their time will come.

Kayal had it for the first half of the Season, Bruno for the second half.

Sentiment edged my vote to Bruno.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Another vote for Bruno.

For all the above reasons. He has been astonishingly good this season.
I agree Stockdale and Kayal have been immense also, but 35, played every game and that beard.
Too good

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Voted for Bruno. I get why people will vote for Kayal, he is our most important player. But POTS should be our best performer this season and no one has out performed Bruno.

Looks like a Bruno, Stockdale, Kayal 1,2,3 which is hard to argue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here