Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the Seaon so far...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bennett has been a different class. El-Abd has improved beyond all expectations and Murray has been on fire and the rest have been quality but my god Bennett is a class apart and deserves to play football at a higher level just hope its with us

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Bennett is to me the CLASSIEST player of the season so far. Just brilliant.

El Abd is the most improved though.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Poyet. Don't care that he hasn't played.

Benno and El-Abd 2nd and 3rd.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Average of average (league) match ratings (that is all the ratings given for a player in the match ratings thread give the average match rating, then the average of average match ratings gives us:

Murray 7.48
Dunk 7.41
El Abd 7.26
Lualua 7.23
Bennett 7.07
Greer 7.02
Navarro 7.00

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bennett is our best player, but has lacked goals this year. Know he's more than made up for it in every other sense but it's the reason this becomes a contest. El Abd has improved massively and is vital. Kish is immense but can't play enough to be a true contender, Murray is immense when want's to be and does so much other than just score but you feel he has off days and might be mental not down to luck etc. Meanwhile Calderon was having a massive year but plays a position where he has less obvious impact than others but does contribute beyond a normal full back both defensively and offensively. LuaLua even could have claimed it if hadn't had a major injury.

If Calde hadn't been sent off last week he may have edged it for me but I'd currently have to give the closest award I can remember to Bennett.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I would say El Abd, the difference between his current performances and last seasons performances have been huge.

Greer, Kish, Murray and Bennett closely following.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
El-Abd or Bennett for me.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
El-Abd or Bennett as things stand, but recent form has brought Murray into contention. Honourable mentions for Calde and the somewhat underrated Ankergren.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not sure on bennett,as he was a slow starter imo,but since kll he has been awesome,but to me got to be murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here