Player at Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My mate went down to the Amex this pm and
saw Paul Barber shaking hands patting backs with some player and what looked like his agent. Tall black lad about 6'2. 21/22 years old hair a bit like side show Bob (his description ) more Somalia type looks and English.
Car being driven Black Range Rover No plate
6ugh !! ANY IDEAS ?????
Heard him saying would love to be playing for Albion in higher league !!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Snoop12.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
My mate went down to the Amex this pm and
saw Paul Barber shaking hands patting backs with some player and what looked like his agent. Tall black lad about 6'2. 21/22 years old hair a bit like side show Bob (his description ) more Somalia type looks and English.
Car being driven Black Range Rover No plate
6ugh !! ANY IDEAS ?????
Heard him saying would love to be playing for Albion in higher league !!

Was it Sideshow Bob ? You can tell, 'cos he steps on a rake that smacks him in the face every way he turns.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Balmy is a shortarse 5ft 8ish

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Right.. We need a trustworthy NSC'er who doesn't work or is retired to camp out at the Amex everyday until the first home game of the season and report back on potential signings. Must be willing to approach said individuals and confirm their identity and provide photographic evidence

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went on a tour of Amex couple of weeks ago and a couple of chaps were in Dicks Bar talking to somebody and my son overheard them say " he is 6ft 1in 21 years old and would suit Brightons style of play." The chap they were talking to, I didn't recognise him, said bring him down and we will have a look so perhaps this is linked with this or it may just be coincidental.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Maurice Edu?more Somalia type looks and English.

I saw him and was told by the receptionist that he was a "new player" but she didnt know his name( or more likely didnt want to tell)
Also they were filming Sky's new fantasy football show at the amex today and no he wasnt with them

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports