Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Heart Huddersfield / Head Reading

Votes: 57 44.9%
  • Heart Huddersfield / Head Huddersfield

Votes: 50 39.4%

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Huddersfield has infinitely better pubs.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Huddersfield for me so, that it is all English owned clubs being promoted, loosening the foreign owned stranglehold on the Premier League, especially the Yanks, who were muted as wanting a no relegation from the Premier League at one stage,

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Huddersfield are selling season tickets for £199 for next season for all seats. If the club are promoted then season ticket holders who have held their ticket since 2008 will received a £99 refund.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Heart says Huddersfield, head defo reading as currently I feel they are more likely to struggle with the sort of game the play that Huddersfield are although which ever one did go up I'd hope they would finish below us again

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
HTFC-WORLD is one of the greatest things on t'internet. Plus I like their kit and they've been good to watch this season.

Reading are **** all.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Reading & Reading.

Much closer game. Comedy ownership situation. Not very good. Jaap's football won't work for them in the PL. I enjoy our "hate boner" for them. One relegation place filled. And not having to compete with Huddersfield for German players.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I want Huddersfield to win - their negative goal difference this season suggests they would be real "whipping boys" in the PL and finish rock bottom.

Reading would have a fair chance of staying up with Stam backed by Chinese investment.

Basically, the three promoted sides plus Watford, Swansea and Burnley will be favourites to get relegated

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Heart and Head says Huddersfield as they have been top and they pushed us for most of the season, plus they are less likely to stay up.

A bit awkward as will be watching the game with a Reading mate and their fans in the Stadium. At least I can enjoy the match without being stressed for the entire game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Huddersfield as I have friends there, and also head, because they have a lot of loan players, so may have to rebuild. Wagner is also on the radar of clubs without a manager, so could end up leaving.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hudds are a good footballing side and can continue to develop.
Reading would be the worst team in the PL next season.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Two bad teams, it doesn't matter which of them comes up because they're guaranteed to be relegated next season along with Burnley and Watford.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Harold Wilson has made his choice.
HW play off 2017.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Reading have some serious cash behind them apparently, I think they would be more of a threat

Reading have no cash.
They've a potential takeover by two individuals who have already failed the PL 'fit and proper' test once.
The current owners are broke.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Reading have no cash.
They've a potential takeover by two individuals who have already failed the PL 'fit and proper' test once.
The current owners are broke.

My mistake - I was under the impression that the backers do have money and are choosing to to spend it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here