Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Pizza at the Amex?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I hardly ever bother with Amex catering, but with family members coming for the Liverpool game, I need a quick update:-

Q1 What are the current external concourse food options? I know there are burgers, pies and fish & chips, but anything else?

Q2 Can you get a pizza anywhere, in the East Upper concourse or outside food bars?

Q3 If you can, is it any good?

Recommendations welcome!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hardly ever bother with Amex catering, but with family members coming for the Liverpool game, I need a quick update:-

Q1 What are the current external concourse food options? I know there are burgers, pies and fish & chips, but anything else?

Q2 Can you get a pizza anywhere, in the East Upper concourse or outside food bars?

Recommendations welcome!
That urgent eh? :lolol:

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton

Recommendations welcome!
Come on everyone. Let's all chip in. We've only got 10 days to sort this out...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Recommendations welcome!
I know several in East Upper who get Deliveroo up there, I guess you could try Domino’s maybe meet them at the exit gate at halftime?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Burger stall and fish and chip stall outside. Both OK but a bit pricey. There’s a new even pricier fish and chip stall over the footbridge by the station ticket hall which looks good.

No idea what east upper has food wise. Only time I’ve seen pizza was in the north stand yonks ago.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Recommendations welcome!

Now really, how bad would an Amex pizza be ?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Recommendations welcome!
Nice pub / restaurant in Brighton or Lewis before the game?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Recommendations welcome!
Get a pizza somewhere else. Then go to the match. You're welcome.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
As its a family treat, upgrade yourselves to tickets in the Sun Harvest lounge - east stand 1901 - very nice pizzas available there, plus great views, extra padded seats, no drinks queues and all round very nice experience 😀

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
As its a family treat, upgrade yourselves to tickets in the Sun Harvest lounge - east stand 1901 - very nice pizzas available there, plus great views, extra padded seats, no drinks queues and all round very nice experience 😀
Perfect - can you upgrade your season ticket for a game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here