Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Marvellous scenes!

:albion2:

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Since 11:00 I watched that three times now. It's only 11:21. Work getting in the way now so, STOP!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Rather annoyingly, the pitchside camera was on the 'wrong' side for the March chance in the first half – the one that TAA got to. I say 'wrong' because I was adamant his shot was going wide, but the Bobkin Jnrs were having none of it – either at the game, or having watched it back on MoTD, etc.

So what's the verdict from NSC? bottom corner, or just wide and out for a goal kick? :shrug:

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Rather annoyingly, the pitchside camera was on the 'wrong' side for the March chance in the first half – the one that TAA got to. I say 'wrong' because I was adamant his shot was going wide, but the Bobkin Jnrs were having none of it – either at the game, or having watched it back on MoTD, etc.

So what's the verdict from NSC? bottom corner, or just wide and out for a goal kick? :shrug:
Was going wide, TAA lucky not to put it in his own net though.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

I thought going in off the post, but my son said going wide.

After many times of re watching it, I have come to the conclusion that I am still undecided.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Would say from views I have seen either hitting the post or just wide, 1:20 on extended highlights, also sure I saw it somewhere else.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I just love how much it obviously means to the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here