Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitchside and Extended De Zerbi cam

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I found the De Zerbi cam a little concerning. He seemed very down; certainly not his usual self.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Great coverage, although I wouldn't want a camera trained on me like that while I was working! I wonder what RDZ thinks of it.

And RDZ clearly LOVES Webster. Hopefully he gets him back to his best and better.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just wonder if a) his red nose indicates he was a little under the weather or b) the Caicedo thing had worn him out or c) he wasnt going to play up to the camera for anyone!!
He did look less well then usual. The Caiciedo stuff can't have helped, plus we didn't play as well as usual, so he wouldn't have been that positive about the performance.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
What I love about RDZ is that he hates losing, but also that he hates playing bad football. We all came away with huge smiles at the end of the cup game, he just wants more and expects it. This is what is going to elevate us to the next level, to contend for Europe or a Cup Final. Loving every minute of this.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
He’s certainly a lot more animated and involved in giving out instructions on the sidelines than Potter was . Looks a harder taskmaster to me .

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I found the De Zerbi cam a little concerning. He seemed very down; certainly not his usual self.
Im not sure he looks too different to normal. It may seem worse because he didn't celebrate the goal but if you look at it when the goal goes in he does that internal 'get in' head jut that you do when your team scores but you can't go too bananas. If he's anything like me he was probably immediately waiting for VAR to ruin it.

After the game he outrightly said he didn't like the way we played. There were a lot more silly mistakes than usual and we only played our best stuff in smaller moments.

He did start two strikers up front which was a clear tactical 'thing' I wonder whether he wasn't convinced they did it effectively enough.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
What I love about RDZ is that he hates losing, but also that he hates playing bad football. We all came away with huge smiles at the end of the cup game, he just wants more and expects it. This is what is going to elevate us to the next level, to contend for Europe or a Cup Final. Loving every minute of this.
It reminds me how pissed off Guardiola was after they beat Spurs 4-2....a great comeback from 0-2 down, yet he was berating his players!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Seemed quite perky when the VAR check went our way.
AADC2454-00A7-434F-9D6A-45CC5E9CD31C.jpeg
C44FA623-94DB-4103-A406-E56CDE2B2F4B.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here