Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasions at Northampton and Doncaster

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes. On the pitch on the pitch on the pitch. Long standing Albion tradition. Anyone who moans just hang around a bit and the players will come back out. We just just get them to appear in the Directors box, like we used to st the Goldstone.

If we win promotion at the Amex, there WILL be a pitch invasion, do all the moaners and fun police should just get involved in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Withdean in 2011 it worked fine too, no injuries as ever, despite H&S bull.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A bit like the fiasco at Withdean when it was announced that if there was a pitch invasion there would be no lap of honour, queue the idiots running on the pitch, announced absolutely no chance of a lap of honour, sensible people shuffle out, only for a lap of honour to be undertaken in front of a half empty stadium.

Funny how when the PL title or the FA Cup is won you don't see pitch invasions, I thought we were PL ready, so no pitch invasion

etihadpitchinvasion2014.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh do bore off.

What does 'bore off' actually mean? its as peurile as 'irritate off' or 'intellectual off' or '**** off' depending oh whether bore is being used as a noun or verb. Neither make any sense. Lazy language. Anyway, I'm sure the club won't mind if you want to run around on the pitch. And if they do I'm sure they will say so. In the meantime, do promote off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having watched in depressed silence Derby and Boro (and Lincoln) on the pitch I really feel it's our time.

Actully now I've had a glass or two I've decided that running on the pitch is EXACTLY what I'll be doing at any given moment. punk:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Why do clubs such as Boro allow it, but you can bet PB and CH will tell us in programme notes that us it isn't permitted? There will be threats of consequences for perpetrators.

This happened in 2011, but it was ignored by the the fans. A few boos by bores, by the majority celebrated on the pitch.

Seems pompous when so many will want to gather as one in front of the main stand, to celebrate the momentous event. CH and the players can come out to celebrate from the Directors Box.

The club has to make it look like they are trying their best to prevent it, I'm sure Barber, Bloom and Hughton will have no problem with us on the pitch..

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Some real kill joys on here :lolol: get on the pitch and enjoy it. Bristol Rovers was great fun especially when everyone went early when the ref blew for a foul good times.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I would be disappointed if was no pitch invasion. but just gotta be a quick one. then the lap of honour. Jeez celebrate!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps we could email Reading for some tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hopefully and in a very selfish way, the promotion party will be the Bristol city game. I miss the Wigan game as we are in lanzerote!

Having said that if we are promoted at the Wigan game I will be extremely happy...the last time we were promoted We were on a cruise ship around the carribean!

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Hopefully and in a very selfish way, the promotion party will be the Bristol city game. I miss the Wigan game as we are in lanzerote!

Having said that if we are promoted at the Wigan game I will be extremely happy...the last time we were promoted We were on a cruise ship around the carribean!

Taking holidays during the football season? Bad fan!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gonna break the crossbar and rip up the turf, just like the good old days.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Why do clubs such as Boro allow it, but you can bet PB and CH will tell us in programme notes that us it isn't permitted? There will be threats of consequences for perpetrators.

This happened in 2011, but it was ignored by the the fans. A few boos by bores, by the majority celebrated on the pitch.

Seems pompous when so many will want to gather as one in front of the main stand, to celebrate the momentous event. CH and the players can come out to celebrate from the Directors Box.
PB and CH were not here then but you still want to have a pop? Agenda?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here