Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasion

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I know people who play at waterhall and say its very good. Have played on that pitch many times and find it very nice to play on.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Don't you lot that play at waterhall find the pitches too thin and the surface too slow? And the goals are stupid.

Multiple winner of PI Monday Early Premiership (Stanley Deason) here.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't you lot that play at waterhall find the pitches too thin and the surface too slow? And the goals are stupid.

No, I like the surface. And if you want stupid goals try Hove (now mercifully closed as they've reverted to tennis courts.)

Yes, another multiple (well two) Monday Early Premiership winner here. That I have to say was the highest standard, it was actually too high for an ageing clod like me. When we switched to Wednesdays we played 38 games (we started mid-season) - and won 37 of them.

Great fun though and I've now got a shelfull of trophies, far more than I ever won playing 'proper' football!

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex

The surface is better then grass,I like not being blinded by sand after going up for a header!.

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
Yeah And we are Second.Wait until you get in the top League its a much higher Standard!

Ah cool, well look forward to our top of the table clash next week!

Yea agree standard is much better in prem, we had an 8 a side match with sporting hotrods after our game on mon cos CSK didnt turn up - ended up in 2-2 draw - think we'd prefer to play prem tbh! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here