Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasion - The Sequel

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Not fussed about another invasion. My main hope however, is that the microphone should be placed as far away from Tony Bloom as possible once the singing starts :lolol::lolol::facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Presumably they will make an announcement before the game to say something like "stay off the pitch so we that can make the presentation".

If they do that there will be many like myself, that wont hear it so better to make it known via The Argus TV and Radio so that nobody can be under any doubt as to what will happen.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Same as last time we were promoted at Withdean. Pitch invasion for the promotion, no pitch invasion when we lifted the trophy. Perfect! Allowed players and manger to enjoy their moment in front of the fans.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
I'm amazed how after this incredible season there are still a few who are hell bent on not enjoying, or letting others, enjoy the moment. After the Wigan game there was quite a bit of tutting, cursing and general disapproval about a very good natured pitch celebration which will live long in the memory. Afterall we are 'in this together', through the highs & lows - and God knows we should enjoy the highs when they seldom arrive.
The pitch will no doubt be perfect for the BC game (despite the awful stampede last week) and I'd like to think that after a post match parade of the Championship trophy with the players and their nearest & dearest there might be a kind of 'access all areas' to the piece of lawn we've all been fixated on for the past few years and invested so heavily in...physically, emotionally and monetarily. I'm not talking about a mad dash towards the tunnel but simply a gathering of like minded supporters on the pitch to give each other a pat on the back. I for one wouldn't mind a photo for prosperity.

If it offends anyone then rather than huff and puff there is always the option to go home immediately after the lap of honour.
If it offends Tony then I'll gladly stay off....but somehow I don't think he'll be easily offended.

(See you on the pitch...i'll be the over 50 year old in a football shirt kissing the grass btw)

Just need to win that title now......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why do you need to go on in the first place ? I'm sure if Leicester City fans can stay off at the end of last season then so can we.

People will be running on for the sake of it. Monday was different.

I missed Monday so if it just me I will be on the pitch to manhug Dave stockdale. The yorkshire genius.

If you don't like it. Booooooooo me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here