Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasion: HYPOTHETICAL Question

Would you invade the pitch if it meant no lap of honour?

• YES, I would invade

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • NO, I wouldn't invade

Votes: 31 77.5%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Hypothetically if at the final two games of the season, it was GUARANTEED that if anyone ran on the pitch the team would NOT come out for a lap of honour, would you still do it anyway?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Course they will (go on the pitch that is), they don't seem to understand that the players who got us in this position don't want some fat bloke hugging and trying to get their kit off them after running the length of the pitch like he played himself

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
was a bit embarassing last night but was always inevitable i`m afraid.
hopefully when we get presented with the trophy and players medals the lap of honour will go ahead fine and the excitable children will stay off the pitch.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd go on, don't blame the people wanting to celebrate, blame prick hebbert for trying to be a pathetic little bully like usual.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Whatevers said on here, it will happen anyway so theres not point arguing over it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You'd still go on, even though it meant 100% that the team wouldn't come out?

Yes, because that is ONLY the case because of what Hebbert wants, if there was a better reason for the players not to come out then I would not invade.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
wouldn't go on the pitch my self but do understand why some fans would want too, we all celebrate in our own way.. and with so many downs in the past what wrong with some fans having 10 minutes of fame at a place where we all will be glad to see the back off

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No I wouldn't if it meant the players 100% definitely wouldn't come out, but that would never happen, because the players aren't idiots and understand that the fans are excited.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'd go on, don't blame the people wanting to celebrate, blame prick hebbert for trying to be a pathetic little bully like usual.
Would you find your brain and take that on as well...still there's always someone that wants to be different...the MARJORITY did not invade last night but still were able to celebrate!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Anyway, some people are going to invade definately...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I hope the club and the police are working tirelessly to identify the morons who went onto the pitch and implimenting the statutory 3 match ban. That would mean people miss out at Falmer

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We cannot be presented with with this beauty, unless the pitch is clear:

League%20One%20Trophy.png

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I hope the club and the police are working tirelessly to identify the morons who went onto the pitch and implimenting the statutory 3 match ban. That would mean people miss out at Falmer

Priceless, you've just made my day, thanks for that.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes, because that is ONLY the case because of what Hebbert wants, if there was a better reason for the players not to come out then I would not invade.

How about because there are a load of people on the pitch so the payers wont come out. I was well pissed off last night that despite being REPEATEDLY asked not to invade the pitch, people still went ahead and did so anyway. As a result, when they announced the players weren't going to come out I left, then missing the celebrations when they did eventually come out.

So to all of you that ran on the pitch, thanks for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here