Pissed myself at how bitter the Geordies were yesterday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Especially when I said to a few of them, I rated Sunderland's support as better than theirs.

Disappointed some of them resorted to the typical homophobic abuse though.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:
especially when i said to a few of them, i rated sunderland's support as better than theirs.

quote]

quality:clap:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I heard the odd song from them and I was in the North, wouldn't say they were worse then the mackems though, they took twice as much as Sunderland did as well, thought they'd be much better though.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
good bit of banter on the train with the ones that got on at lewes on the way to the game.
didnt meet many afterwards though, apart from the few in the north concourse. they seemed ok

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Especially when I said to a few of them, I rated Sunderland's support as better than theirs.

Disappointed some of them resorted to the typical homophobic abuse though.

Perhaps they were annoyed at you trying to wind them up rather than being bitter?!

The 2 or 3 that I spoke to were quite magnanimous in defeat!!

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Spoke to a Geordie or two, and they said how good we were and hope we go on and win it. Must have been pissed

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I have just had one tell me (on twitter) that because Sparrow went in a tad late on Cabaye, and accidentally caught him, it makes it ok for him to kick El-Abd in the face.....

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I had a very close encounter on the way home on the train with a couple of Geordies - sandwiched in between them!! They were really nice guys and said the train journey had been the highlight of their afternoon!!!

Mine of course was the fact we won - followed closely by the train journey home!!!

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports